• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • josefo
    • Sep 2017
    • ECUADOR

Pajero nm transmission v5a51 help...

Hello everybody, i am glad to join to the wonderful forum. I have a NM 01 3.5 AT vehicle. 6 months ago my transmission died...
    We have been trying to solve the problems, here are the details:

Car only works on retro, there is no enough strength for the other gears. If we lift the car just to test it (start the engine and leave the wheels on the air) then it shifts from 1,2,3 and 1 second on 4th and then immediately shifts back to 1st with no reason.

speeds sensors have been replaced and nothing... scanner shows errors 22 23 and 46.
    So, 1 problem is the no strength when the car is on the ground (only moves on retro) and the second is the fact that goes to 1st after being only 1 sec on 4th when we try to simulate the car running when is lifted.

Any help would be appreciated....
  • old Jack
    Regular
    • Jun 2011
    • Adelaide, South Australia.

Hi Jose,

Welcome to the forum.
    Have you checked the line pressure?
    link to Service Manual;

OJ.
    2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• josefo
      • Sep 2017
      • ECUADOR

Thank u so much, with this we will checki it again.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X