X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • f-wolf
    • Jul 2019

RockAuto.com

Last edited by f-wolf; 12-11-19, 12:23 PM.
  • disco stu
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2018
    • Wollongong

Prices are insanely cheaper also. I buy heaps of parts from them. Only painful part is all the different warehouses they ship from, so I've learnt to just add heaps of options of each part to cart for all the bits I'm looking for, then work out what warehouse options will mean the last shipping charge and remove from vary accordingly. Then go and top up with ancillary parts from that warehouse while you're at it-wiper blades for $1 each etc

Comment

• erad
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2015
      • Cooma NSW

I have been looking at spark plugs for my wife's Outlander. Outlandish hardly describes the price! Try $55 each from Repco. Others are of similar order. Supercheap Auto had the at $30.99, and I tried to order them but such was the website that I just couldn't get it to talk to me. I tried to order the over the phone, but no way - I was told that these were only available on-line. I gave up and finally ordered them from Amazon for $25 each, plus $7.00 freight. Rockauto (I have used them before many times) had the exact same plug for $US 7.91 each, plus freight. I was tempted to use them again, but by the time freight was added, the price difference would be minimal.

I try to buy from Oz sources, but at double the price, I finished up going to Amazon. They listed an Oz source of supply. Hopefully this all comes through OK. Rockauto certainly have the range and the service.

Comment

• benckj
        Valued Member
        • Oct 2017
        • Alexandra , New Zealand

I did a full cam belt and tune using Rockauto. Included all bearings, water pump water plugs filters and drive belt parts for under $500 delivered. All bits were great quality and worked great.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X