• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nayala
    • Mar 2013
    • western victoria

Second batch order for rear bag of 4th gens

Hi guys,
    After the happy review from the first batch orders for the rear rubbish bag for 4th gen pajero on this following thread

I would like to order 5 bags with a new strap on the bottom part.
    The bag was $61 including the shipping. For the second order the price will be $65 due to the currency atm (I didn't get any profit for this just happy customer ). I am going to call him next week and hopefully will be in front of your door about 2 weeks (except WA state will be 1 week late and I don't know why )
    If you interesting please PM me with your shipping address, and I will send my account number.
    Last edited by nayala; 30-07-15, 02:04 AM.
    Cheers
    Ika

2013 NW 3.2 L GLX R : Boo's bash plate, Roley rear plate, ORS Drawer, GME 3110 plug n play, SPV mod, Redarc BCDC 1220IGN, Pioneer platform, 30" LED light bar on roofrack, ARB bullbar

2004 NP ; Dueller 697 ; ARB bullbar ; Uniden 7760 : RFI CD900 ; eagle eyes headlight ; double din Tablet PC DVD ; 7" spotlight ; (SOLD)
  • Alex86
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Here and there

Originally posted by nayala View Post
    (except WA state will be 1 week late and I don't know why )
    WA - "Wait Awhile" that's why
    '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
    Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

• letsgoplaces
      • Jul 2014
      • Adelaide

Just missed out on the last batch... PM sent

Comment

• nayala
        • Mar 2013
        • western victoria

I've 3 members confirmed with the shipping addresses.
        Cheers
        Ika

2013 NW 3.2 L GLX R : Boo's bash plate, Roley rear plate, ORS Drawer, GME 3110 plug n play, SPV mod, Redarc BCDC 1220IGN, Pioneer platform, 30" LED light bar on roofrack, ARB bullbar

2004 NP ; Dueller 697 ; ARB bullbar ; Uniden 7760 : RFI CD900 ; eagle eyes headlight ; double din Tablet PC DVD ; 7" spotlight ; (SOLD)

Comment

• nayala
          • Mar 2013
          • western victoria

He sent me couple photos of his "prototype"
          Attached Files
          Cheers
          Ika

Comment

• Roley
            • Oct 2013
            • Bedfordale Perth

Pm sent.
            NT 2011 GLS, Firestone Airbags, Dual Batteries, Redarc SBI12 Isolator , BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Guards, Uniden UHF, Cooper ST MAXX 265/70/17, SPV Mk3.1, Rear Skid Plate, 28" Light Bar, Foxwing Awning, MX Ultraguage, Old Man Emu 2" Lift, Tracklander Roof Rack.

Comment

• nayala
              • Mar 2013
              • western victoria

5 bags have been ordered, I will ordered it again in another 2 weeks when I got another 5 members.
              Cheers
              Ika

Comment

• Dicko1
                Valued Member
                • Dec 2014
                • Cairns, FNQ

No worries. The plastic buckles are a queer looking design.
                Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• nayala
                  • Mar 2013
                  • western victoria

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
                  No worries. The plastic buckles are a queer looking design.
                  Yours is standout mate
                  Cheers
                  Ika

Comment

• PAJ30
                    • Oct 2011
                    • Townsville

PM sent for next order (Didn't read to the end)
                    NS Cool Silver 25th Anniversary Edition with family pack. ARB Sahara bar with winch, dual batts, 2inch lift and 275/65R18's BFG Race pipe and HPD can and rear diff lock.

Comment

• Paul (SA)
                      • Apr 2013
                      • Australia

I am keen for one but would prefer to wait until they have been used a bit and see what the feedback is.

Comment

• nayala
                        • Mar 2013
                        • western victoria

Originally posted by Paul (SA) View Post
                        I am keen for one but would prefer to wait until they have been used a bit and see what the feedback is.
                        No worries mate
                        You can read on the link that I put it on the first page, there are some review about 5 last pages
                        Cheers
                        Ika

Comment

• TC.Barky
                          Valued Member
                          • Oct 2011
                          • Melbourne

I've just hit Port Augusta after spending two weeks doing Googs and the areas around Lake Gairdner. Lots of red sand and dust. From a usability point of view the bags are excellent. Have to be careful not to overload one side or they shift (probably less likely with the new clips as it was happening when the ties jumped out from under the tyre as you can't get them tight enough). Two bags is brilliant, loads of space don't have to be as careful with what products you buy based on the rubbish (eg stubbies).

Can't comment on how much they've rubbed yet. Will be able to tell in a couple days when I get home. Expecting some marks but nothing serious. None are visible atm but the car is pretty dirty. I was going to fit some clear adhesive sheets but ran out of time. Will do so in the future.

Very pleased overall, would buy again. Think it's the best solution short of a new rear bar
                          MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
                          Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• trinidaddy
                            • May 2015
                            • Sandgate, QLD

Originally posted by nayala View Post
                            hi guys,
                            after the happy review from the first batch orders for the rear rubbish bag for 4th gen pajero on this following thread

i would like to order 5 bags with a new strap on the bottom part.
                            The bag was $61 including the shipping. For the second order the price will be $65 due to the currency atm (i didn't get any profit for this just happy customer :d:d:d). I am going to call him next week and hopefully will be in front of your door about 2 weeks (except wa state will be 1 week late and i don't know why )
                            if you interesting please pm me with your shipping address, and i will send my account number.
                            pm sent.......
                            2011 NT Pajero GL Manual DiD White | Opposite Lock Post BullBar Black | Rydge Ryder 12000lb Winch | Milford Cargo Barrier | ProRack Bars & Rydge Ryder Awning | Roley's Rear Skid Plate | Bushskinz Set | Redarc sbi12d | Abber 55ltr water tank

Wish list: | Bushskinz Rock Sliders | Snorkel
                            http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...pictureid=4545

Comment

• nayala
                              • Mar 2013
                              • western victoria

Originally posted by TC.Barky View Post
                              I've just hit Port Augusta after spending two weeks doing Googs and the areas around Lake Gairdner. Lots of red sand and dust. From a usability point of view the bags are excellent. Have to be careful not to overload one side or they shift (probably less likely with the new clips as it was happening when the ties jumped out from under the tyre as you can't get them tight enough). Two bags is brilliant, loads of space don't have to be as careful with what products you buy based on the rubbish (eg stubbies).

Can't comment on how much they've rubbed yet. Will be able to tell in a couple days when I get home. Expecting some marks but nothing serious. None are visible atm but the car is pretty dirty. I was going to fit some clear adhesive sheets but ran out of time. Will do so in the future.

Very pleased overall, would buy again. Think it's the best solution short of a new rear bar
                              I tied the line across each other on my snowy trip, 400 km no drama on black top
                              Cheers
                              Ika

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X