• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wfc100
    • Mar 2013
    • Perth

Car sales

From loaded 4x4 Pajero sales plummeted inFebruary. Only of interest in that if it continues the much heralded demise of the Pajero may come to pass quicker than I would like.

Pajero NX GLX Auto 2019, rear Boos bumper protector. Dual yellow top battery.
  • BruceandBobbi
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2016
    • Greater Sydney

I wouldn't say the Pajero Sport is doing all that well either. Came in number 8 in March sales figures with 677.

Came behind

D-Max
    Navara
    Landcruiser.
    Prado with 1,316 sales.
    Triton
    Hilux.
    Ranger.

Comment

• Buckos
      • Mar 2016
      • Adelaide

I see it did beat the Jeep Grand Cherokee though !! Seems like quite recently we were being told that was the best thing since....(insert your favoured vice)

Comment

• Ian H
        Valued Member
        • May 2015
        • Melbourne

Originally posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
        I wouldn't say the Pajero Sport is doing all that well either. Came in number 8 in March sales figures with 677.

Came behind

D-Max
        Navara
        Landcruiser.
        Prado with 1,316 sales.
        Triton
        Hilux.
        Ranger.
        You can't compare a Paj Sport sales with the dual cab utes like the D-Max ! How does it compare to a MUX, Everest or Patrol is more to the point and realistic.
        2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Ozzz
          • May 2019
          • Brisbane

Originally posted by Ian H View Post
          You can't compare a Paj Sport sales with the dual cab utes like the D-Max ! How does it compare to a MUX, Everest or Patrol is more to the point and realistic.
          +1
          My20 Nx Gls Graphite | Tow Bar| Plates Sum,Trans&Rear| Munji Egr| Provent Catch Can| Automate Pro| Rock Slider| Paddle Shift| 265 70 r17 Goodyear Silenttrac| Koni 90&88 plus Kings| Tuningkit Race​​​​​

Comment

• Boo Boo
            • Aug 2012
            • Kilsyth

I would think the Pajero sport maybe better to be compared with the Prado rather than the Patrol
            2008 NS DID, Smart bar and warn winch, Boos Bash plates, ex nsw police car, Safair snorkel and 2 inch OME lift.

Comment

• Ian H
              Valued Member
              • May 2015
              • Melbourne

Originally posted by Boo Boo View Post
              I would think the Pajero sport maybe better to be compared with the Prado rather than the Patrol
              True, but the Prado was already on the list so I ignored that. It was the inclusion of the utes which was irrelevant.
              2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• bennyb29
                Valued Member
                • Nov 2015
                • Brisbane

Originally posted by Ian H View Post
                Completely agree. Dual cab ute sales in Australia have left behind the old favorites like the Mazda 3 and Corolla etc in the dust.
                Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum 2010

Comment

• Keithyv
                  Valued Member
                  • May 2018
                  • Perth

I posted this a while back but a few months ago I saw that Pajero (not Sport) regularly outsells the Toyota Fortuner.
                  Funny how Fortuner never really took off. On paper I think it should have been a runaway success.

Sat in one once however and was not impressed..
                  2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
                  MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X