• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2freeq
    • Apr 2011
    • Wollongong

MN EGR issue

Bloke i know has a MN Triton, He has a P2413 code that keeps coming back so i'm thinking EGR is shot.

Does the Triton have a resistor mod the same as the Gen4 Pajero does? I noticed it has the same black/blue wire on the MAF sensor same as my NS Pajero.

Cheers
    Currently Own
    - 2008 NS 3.2L TD - Smart Bar, Warn winch, Kings spot lights, Dual batteries, UHF, Roof basket, Kings Awning, AT tyres + more to come!
    - 2006 NP 3.8L - Alloy bullbar, Spotlights, Ironman 2" lift, UHF, AT tyres

Previously Owned
    - 1992 NH 2.5L TD - Bullbar, Winch, Roof basket, UHF, AT tyres
  • Kingmarz
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2016
    • South Island New Zealand

I think all 4m41 Triton’s were Common Rail and need chip to blank EGR.
    02 NM Pajero 3.2 DID Auto with Snorkel, Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost Controller, Kinugawa 15T Hybrid turbo with 56mm Billet compressor wheel and extended tips, 2” lift, 3” straight through turbo back exhaust, EGR Removal, ECU Piggyback Chip, Raw Nitro shockies, 22” Black Rhino wheels & 33x12.5 mud tyres, EGT, boost and engine temp gauges, catch can, Synergy 4b Ronbox, K&N air filter, 320x300 Front mount intercooler with 3” polished inlet piping, 4 Bar MAP sensor @29psi many other mods

Comment

• NFT5
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2011
      • Canberra

MN Triton has 4D56T engine, not 4M41 which was on ML.

However, the solution is the same.

Your 'friend' needs to have the EGR system looked at to make sure that it is not producing the fault code for some reason that the EGR defeat, which just stops the EGR from operating, won't fix.
      Chris

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X