• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • googieman
    • May 2020
    • Illawarra

Disabling the standard parrot hands free?n

hi all been searching round the posts couldn't find.
    I have a 07 ns with the parrot v3.18 crap thing.
    Has anyone disabled it or know how i can rip the heart out of it and throw it in the trash? It's old technology that's getting in the way allways wanting to pair to my phone. I replaced the original head unit with a new unit with hands free.

Any ideas?
    Thanks
  • dwright74
    • May 2008
    • Mulgrave, Victoria

Originally posted by googieman View Post
    hi all been searching round the posts couldn't find.
    I have a 07 ns with the parrot v3.18 crap thing.
    Has anyone disabled it or know how i can rip the heart out of it and throw it in the trash? It's old technology that's getting in the way allways wanting to pair to my phone. I replaced the original head unit with a new unit with hands free.

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    I assume you have deleted the parrot from your phone?

Find where it is getting power and cut it?
    07 NS 3.2 X SWB with towbar, 17' Steel rims, Bilstein Shocks and Lovell Springs, Gun Metal Grey, ARB front and rear lockers, reduction gears, ARB colour coded deluxe bullbar, custom rear storage.

Comment

• Southern Son
      • Feb 2010
      • Rocky, Qld.

Mate,
      I just put the Idoing head unit in my car to replace the Mitsubishi Radio. I completely removed the old Parrot Bluetooth. Mine was behind the aircon controls. When I pulled the vents, then the facia that was over the old radio, the aircon control facia popped off and the Parrot Bluetooth was in behind there. It was a little blue box, about 6 inches long.
      When In Doubt, Use More Clout.

2009 NT Pajero GL DiD Manual, White, TJM Bullbar, IPF Driving Lights, Avanti Rims, Heavy Duty Side Steps, 3000Kg Tow Pack.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X