• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scoof
    • Mar 2009
    • Riverland South Aust

NP DiD auto 2004 exceed sound system and nav unit

Has any body had trouble with 2004 NP Exceed DID auto, Sound , Nav , TV ,CD player in dash screen system.I know the Nav system is crap.
    It seems that if I leave the Sound / Nav system on when I leave the car for the night but key's are off and removed. The battery is dead flat in the morning.
    But if I turn it off or don't use it at all the battery is fine.By the way it's a new battery because this is what I first thought the problem was.I have a daul battery system and that was disconnected for a week and no change, battery flat every morning or close to it.
    So it's been a long process trying to find the problem.It's been back to the dealer and to a auto electrician had the redarc changed as well just incase this was the problem but still went flat.I bought the flash charger but it only lasted a day longer and then no start in the morning.
    I maybe a slow learner but I think it's the sound system.We have not used it for a couple days now and No prob's with the battery and doing same sort of short trips no change to the way we use the Pajero.
    If anyone could help it would be great.
    Cheers Scoof. :-)

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X