X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joe1
    • Apr 2009

body lift nh pajero lwb

hi guys my pajero has had a 2 inch cab lift it looks like only spacers were used between the chasise and body the rubber mounts on chasis and are still there.So can i remove the spacers to put back to origanal hieght and will i need to buy any thing.
    reason being the front and rear bars r still at chasis height
  • NH-Mark
    • Aug 2007
    • Brisbane

shorter (high tensile) bolts.

probably as much work in lowering it as in lifting.

why not modify the bumpers?

Mark
    New Toy - 2021 LC79 Dual Cab with all the fruit.

SOLD - '93 NH GLX LWB - Snorkel - Cargo Barrier - 305/70/16's - Long Range Tank - 2" Body Lift - 2" Suspension Lift - Winch - Overhead console/UHF/Lots of Switches - Dual batts - Factory Rear Locker - Front Lokka - Rear drawers - Compressor & Air Tank - Engine Swap 3.8 VP Commodore v6

Comment

• joe1
      • Apr 2009

thanks mark. i'll have to have a look at how to raise the rear bar up as its only the rear bar im concerened about thanks

Comment

• NH-Mark
        • Aug 2007
        • Brisbane

the rear bar brackets unbolt from the bar. i put pieces of 50x50 gal box section between the two.

Mark
        New Toy - 2021 LC79 Dual Cab with all the fruit.

SOLD - '93 NH GLX LWB - Snorkel - Cargo Barrier - 305/70/16's - Long Range Tank - 2" Body Lift - 2" Suspension Lift - Winch - Overhead console/UHF/Lots of Switches - Dual batts - Factory Rear Locker - Front Lokka - Rear drawers - Compressor & Air Tank - Engine Swap 3.8 VP Commodore v6

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X