• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paj-attack
    • Jan 2009
    • logan

drivers seat

has anyone changed the drivers seat in their gen 2 pajero, any info would be great
    99 NL escape, dobinsons/raw4x4 suspension, 31MTZs, ARB whinch bar, Roo lites, home made draws, plus lots of frustration
  • THT
    • Nov 2009
    • Sydney

Shouldn't be too hard like the new gen with airbag in them. This is what I did with my NT Pajero...
    Basically turn off & remove your ignition key, isolate positive battery terminal if you want to be extra careful, then pop out the plastic caps at each corner of the seat's mounting bracket to reveal the 16mm nuts and bolts on the floor then undo them with a deep socket wrench or whichever tools you have. Finally undo the clips connecting the wiring to your seat's before lifting the seat off the floor.

Edited: Sorry I have just confirmed in my Pajero NT earlier and the 2 nuts at the front and the 2 bolts at the rear that held the seat frame to the floor are 14mm hex shaped. And if you are also removing the seatbelt buckle then it'd be 17mm hex shape.
    Last edited by THT; 03-05-11, 11:54 PM.
    Mitsubishi Pajero NT MY09 X SWB DiD Black Mica. Electronic Rust Protection. Mitsubishi Le Mans 20" factory alloy wheels (Imported from UK). Dynamat Xtreme.
    Mitsubishi Pajero NT MY11 Platinum DiD Ironbark. Genuine factory alloy bar. Head lights & fog lamps protectors. Electronic Rust Protection. MotorOne X-Pack Paint & Fabric Guard. MMA Neoprene seat covers. Dynamat Xtreme. Stock as a rock!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X