Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Giving them a Rap!

Giving them a Rap! Had a good experience with a business. Praise them here!

Old 07-01-20

Default shout out to "Boos Bashplates"

Just got new cooler, sump and transmission plates from Boos for my NT Pajero.

Just wanted to say how happy I am with the product and Service I got from Boos Bashplates here in Melbourne. This guy makes a really great product at a great price and is friendly and helpful.

If you're in the market for some under carriage protection I'd highly recommend them. https://www.boosbashplates.com.au

Cheers, Mark (Melbourne AU)

PS. Ive not received anything for this post just want to support Aussie companies making good product and providing good service.
Old 30-01-20
Super Moderator

Agree entirely.

Michael provided great advice, service and price.

Also appreciated the free ftting!

Highly recommend Boo's.
MY15 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, ARB dual battery, Redarc DC-DC, MM tow hitch, Teshonka elec brake controller, Provent catch can, Munji EGR delete, GME 3350 UHF, Boo's bash set, Falken Wildpeak AT3W 265/65R18, Rhino bars, Drifta Rapid 270 awning, spare tyre lift, Ultraguage MX 1.4, TC mod, KAON cargo barrier, factory nudgebar, 40mm suspension lift, Fyrlyt Luxsis 5000. ARB Simpson 3 RTT
Old 30-01-20
Valued Member

Me too. He sorted mine out when the service guy didn't put them back on properly and I lost a bolt on some rough tracks on Dirk Hartog Island in WA.

He's a good guy to deal with and cares about the product.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.
Old 11-03-20

I had a set put on today by Michael.

As others have said, fantastic service, great product and really happy to support a local business.

Itís piece of mind for the price. The cost of recovery, let alone repair for an underbody repair is multiple times the cost of a set of plates. Cheap insurance.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Blown away - ordered on Wednesday night, arrived in Adelaide and delivered by Saturday morning. Can't ask for better than that! Will fit in the next few days and confident all will be sweet. Thanks Boos!