Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Bits and Pieces

Bits and Pieces Whatever does not fit into the other catergories.

Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Default Ummm, Houston........we have a problem

Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Didn’t know there was such a setting.. lol .. flip and rotate .. if all else fails

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Last edited by littleriver; 1 Week Ago at 01:59 PM.
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

I didn't realise there was that reset either, but not necessary - it's gone back to normal all by itself.

I think it might be on the way out. Volume knob doesn't work properly any more - only increases volume to maximum, and it only plays the first 10 seconds of any song on the SD card.

That's 5+ years, which is more than I've managed from any other Chinese double DIN unit. Been thinking about a carputer........already have the box which will fit under a seat, a 10" touch screen will fit in that area with space to spare.
Old 1 Week Ago

Just flip down your visor and look at the reflection of the stereo in the vanity mirror. Problem solved.