Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Mitsubishi News

Mitsubishi News Whats happening in the world of Mitsubishi.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Default Mitsubishi Pajero and Pajero Sport sales surge

https://www.whichcar.com.au/news/vfacts-march-2019-4x4
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Resident

There's life in the old Pajero yet!

Just personally, I find it amusing that Ford at one stage thought the Everest was a Prado competitor, but it was outsold by the "tired old Pajero" that, in its current form, has roots dating back almost 20 years.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Wow, Pajero outsold Fortuner by over 2 to 1 last month.
I can understand it, sat in a Fortuner once, cheap and nasty in my opinion, especially for the $$$ they ask.
3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with Light Force Spotties. Provent catch can.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: