• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cools
    • Jun 2013
    • melton ,vic

challenger towbar

hi i picked up my new challenger today im really pleased .BUT it has a mma tow bar what wdh do you use with these bars OR has anyone modified their hr wdh long shank thinking i might just drill another hole and have a really long shank sticking out .would appreciate al your thoughts
  • dave60
    • Jul 2013
    • Adelaide

Hi Cools,

I will be picking up a new WDH for my Challenger from the Adelaide caravan show tomorrow and the guys that I am getting it from (a local Adelaide towbar dealer) have said that I will need to bring it to their workshop during the week so that they can cut down the length of the shank and redrill a new hole due to the spare wheel being right behind the rear bumper. I don't want the shank sticking out too far. Not a complicated job (if you have the tools) but they offered to do it as part of the purchase price so I will get them to do it.
    2013 pb challenger xls, nudge bar, CB, dash cam, Allin H/D towbar, roof bars, EGR mod, bushskinz, catch can, 23" light bar, awning, home made draws and fridge slide.

Comment

• cools
      • Jun 2013
      • melton ,vic

thanks for the info Dave60 seems like making it shorter is the way to go
      cheers.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X