Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Photography and Videos

Photography and Videos Show us your great shots

Old 30-01-18
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
Don't pay the ransom! That only encourages them....

Switched to imgur a while back, couldn't be happier as its so much easier to use with the apps. Not fun transferring images but I don't have a huge amount like some people.
http://imgur.com/tos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imgur
Also, don't use Imgur to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network
Imgur's website actually provides you with the links to let you do stuff that breaches their terms of service. Just like Photobucket did.

At the start, I said I'd happily pay for a service if I considered it a reasonable price. I didn't like $400 per year. $100 per year (even if that's US$) I will seriously consider.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....
Old 30-01-18
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

Google photo's. No issue (that i'm aware of) with 3rd party hosting, unlimited storage if you elect to upload in "standard" quality and no cost. Try it, you have nothing to loose. All my blog pics have now gone over there.

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 31-01-18
Valued Member

There is a Photobucket alternative.

http://imghostr.net/

Free and Australian.
Old 23-02-18

well it seems adding the"-tmp.jpg" is now not embedding a
google photo file to this forum....Grrrrrr

Yet others that I posted earlier are still showing.

has there been a forum code update? or is it at googles end?

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 23-02-18
Valued Member

I just use Chrome with the photobucket add-on and all is well.
Old 23-02-18
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkcaver;5760[B
has there been a forum code update[/B] or is it at googles end?
Not that i'm aware of!
Dave
Old 23-02-18

Thanks Dave, I will have to look into it next week. No time to play atm, I'm off on another down south adventure with that mankini wearing pootrol traitor

NX build

My Journeys
Old 25-05-18
Valued Member

Just had a quick look at the email I was sent. For 3rd party hosting privileges the cheapest is US$2.49 per month with 2GB storage.
NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Rehashing an old thread......

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but the extortion PB tried to use on everyone must have failed.

PB now 3rd party host all your pics with no ~original or other workaround. They just watermark the image.

So I guess that is a win.

Pity those that deleted their pics or accounts. I left mine intact but swapped to google photo's as an alternate free hosting source. So My blog and forum posts from that era is back in business -but at some stage I will move all my blog to google when time permits.

NX build

My Journeys