• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coleman
    • Jun 2013
    • Canberra

Bluetooth

Hi all, i am new the pajero scene but have had a challenger for a while before upgrading,
    My question is regarding the bluetooth system on a nw glxr, i cant seem to get it to recognise my voice inputs, i hold the speech button, it listens then only gives the help menu over and over.
    Any help would be appreciated

Ps am loving the pajero over the challenger
    2013 Glxr Pajero
    Arb bullbar installed, HID IPF driving lights. 1" Bilstein and Kings Springs suspension

Sold
    2012 PB Challenger. ARB Bullbar. Uniden UHF. ARB underbody protection. Cargo Barrier. Mitsu towbar. Lightforce 170 striker driving lights.
  • Keithyv
    Valued Member
    • May 2018
    • Perth

That is not Bluetooth it's just the built-in system. If it's not responding maybe the microphone is faulty. The mic is up near the rear view mirror on the passenger side.
    2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
    MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

• gjlinforth
      • Sep 2012
      • Strathmore

Not sure, but thought you pressed and released the button to activate system, holding down does not work.

Comment

• Coleman
        • Jun 2013
        • Canberra

I might have a look at the microphone later, otherwise ill get mitsi to look at it at next service.
        It shouldnt be this hard if it was working properly right?
        2013 Glxr Pajero
        Arb bullbar installed, HID IPF driving lights. 1" Bilstein and Kings Springs suspension

Sold
        2012 PB Challenger. ARB Bullbar. Uniden UHF. ARB underbody protection. Cargo Barrier. Mitsu towbar. Lightforce 170 striker driving lights.

Comment

• jasper361
          • Sep 2010
          • Eatons Hill

There is also a 'learn' option for it to help recognise your voice.
          2019 Y62 Ti Patrol
          MY15 NX Exceed - Ironbark. - SOLD
          Bash plates, Bilstein/kings, GME XRS330c

Comment

• Keithyv
            Valued Member
            • May 2018
            • Perth

You press the bottom left had button and the nice lady should say 'Link system' or something like that.

Give it a few seconds and she will start rattling off options, "help, dial, setup' and things along those lines.

If you don't say one of those key words first up after you've pressed the button and she does her 'link system' intro, you need to wait until she's rattled off all the options before saying the option.
            You can't interrupt her, she is not listening.
            She how you go...
            2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
            MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

• Coleman
              • Jun 2013
              • Canberra

So i pressed the speech button, and while it says listening on the screen i said the word setup and immediately she says available options are and starts rambling off the help menus, this contiues for three more attemps and she hangs up on me.
              2013 Glxr Pajero

Sold

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X