• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garyt
    • Aug 2007
    • Rowville

Kieron @ Bushskinz

Does anyone know if Kieron is away at the moment?
    I have been trying to contact him for a few days and no replies. He is usually so prompt.

Thought he may be away.
  • Poita
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2010
    • Adelaide

I contacted him a little while ago (6th) and he replied, but he is flat out busy right now. I just sent an email so he could reply whenever he had the chance.
    NW VRX MY2013
    Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone

Comment

• stevemc181
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2012
      • Thornlie/Perth

Hopefully he is busy out the back making up my Rock Sliders :D
      2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
      3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• MSF
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2009
        • Sydney, Northern Beaches

His wife just recently had their third child, so I think he may be a little busy.. !!

Comment

• garyt
          • Aug 2007
          • Rowville

That would more than explain it.

Comment

• jinks_one
            • Feb 2012
            • hoppers crossing

Originally posted by MSF View Post
            His wife just recently had their third child, so I think he may be a little busy.. !!

Yep he's folding nappies in his second job:D

Congrats Kieron on your new addition :beer[1]:

Comment

• TheTaipan
              Banned
              • Jan 2009
              • sydney

Originally posted by MSF View Post

That would make 3 under 5 or 6.

Where does he find the time? :dunno[1]:

Comment

• arpencrous
                • Dec 2013
                • Central Queensland

Originally posted by TheTaipan View Post
                That would make 3 under 5 or 6.

Where does he find the time? :dunno[1]:
                Or his reverse gear does not work:D
                Pete
                NW VRX MY14, Ironbark, MMA weather-shields, MMA rubber mats and cargo liner, SUPERTRIM neoprene seat covers, ARB Deluxe Bull Bar, ARB Intensity LED Driving Lights, WARN Magnum 10000LBS Winch, OME 2" Lift,
                Lots more to be added...

Comment

• csimic
                  Valued Member
                  • Mar 2012
                  • Maitland

Spoke to the man this evening and ordered some Bushskinz so he is around, he told me he is very busy with his new addition to the family. MH
                  2010 Pajero VRX auto wagon, Cooper A/T 3's, 40mm lift, Lovells, Bilsteins, Polyair bags, Factory Nudge bar, driving lights, dual air cond, DVD player (rear) Hayman Reese Super Heavy Duty Tow bar, Bushskinz front/intercooler and engine sump, Polaris towing camera system, Clearview Mirrors, tows 2013 dual axle Jayco Outback Discovery Caravan. Redlec battery shutoff, Polaris HUD speedo. 400LMT Navman GPS. GME 88 channel UHF Radio. Bendix Stealth 4WD Disc Pads

Comment

• m_and_m
                    Valued Member
                    • Mar 2010
                    • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by arpencrous View Post
                    Or his reverse gear does not work:D
                    :D:D:D:clap2[1]:
                    2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
                    2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
                    Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• Moth
                      • Jun 2009
                      • Gold Coast

Originally posted by stevemc181 View Post
                      Hopefully he is busy out the back making up my Rock Sliders :D
                      Have you heard from him regarding the status of you order? Ordered and paid for a full set of plates and steps a couple of weeks ago and asked for an update on when they're likely to be ready earlier this week but haven't heard back. Understand he's a small operation and is busy so not concerned on the time, just be good to have some communication.
                      MY09 NT Pajero VRX DiD Auto, Gunmetal, Smart Bar, TJM XGS 50mm lift, Icom IC-400Pro, Onroad OEM 18" Alloys with OEM Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 265/60 R18, Offroad OEM 17" Steels with Mickey Thompson MTZ 265/70 R17

Comment

• Pearcie
                        BushSkinz 4x4
                        • Nov 2007
                        • Wattagans

Hi Moth,
                        Sorry mate I must have missed your email. Yep have been absolutely flat out, Just trying to juggle everything at the moment so it means I seem to be working most nights instead as we have one kid down with an ear infection at the moment who isn't a happy camper.

Yep 3 under 4 yrs old!!! its a mad house at the moment.

Cheers,
                        Kieron
                        2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
                        Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]

Comment

• Pearcie
                          BushSkinz 4x4
                          • Nov 2007
                          • Wattagans

Also, just to give a general update. All going according to plan the last handful of orders involving side steps should leave on Monday. We got absolutely in undated with side step orders so my calculation on how many I had to fabricate was a little short. Anyway it was faster to make them in batches rather then individually up until the paint and assembly stage.

Several sets have left this week, so I would expect the majority of people to have started to receive them but for others depending on location I would expect them to have them by mid-late next week.

Moth, I would expect you to see yours on Tuesday or Wednesday seen as your only on the Gold Coast.

I also just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the kind words with regards to our new addition and also express my thanks for your understanding in the extra time it has ended up taking to get some of these side steps fabricated. Normally it is pretty comfortable to do 2-3 sets per week with everything else we have to do, and it turns out there was about 12 sets of steps from forum members in the space of about 1.5 weeks so I have certainly had my hands full out in the workshop. But hey instead of being awake listening to crying bubba I have been at work listening the tunes of the tools, so not all bad ;)

Cheers,
                          Kieron
                          Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Comment

• Paj People 2009
                            Valued Member
                            • Oct 2009
                            • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

All the best Kieron...you and your wife are amazing coping with 3 kiddies under 4 years! :clap2[1]:

Great service, keep buying from this guy. Great products too! :beer[1]:

Cheers,
                            Sally
                            SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• Pearcie
                              BushSkinz 4x4
                              • Nov 2007
                              • Wattagans

Thanks Sally, it sure is crazy to say the least. On top of that at the start of the year my wife decided to pursue a new career path so she is studying Nursing full time even still. So I am doing a lot of kid juggling and evening work to try and make up for parts through the day I am watching the kids.

Fortunately I have a couple of people to help make sure things are getting done but they don't have the same knowledge base or variety of skills that I have acquired over the years.

Cheers,
                              Kieron

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X