• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • my.paj
    • Dec 2010
    • Tullamarine

Where do you get this BLOS system from.
    Rick
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• Martynhpajero
      • Jan 2011
      • Mount Gambier

Originally posted by my.paj View Post
      Where do you get this BLOS system from.
      Rick
      I found the mixer on ebay, a bloke from Poland calls himself pmx.pl. Just had a look at his store but he isnt listing one at the moment. He is the only bloke I`v found that sells them which is strange as they are made in Italy by BRC. Marty.
      NJ Exceed, Alloy bullbar, factory locker,ORU 9000lb winch, eBay snorkle,31" AT's
      NL GLS 2.8, PC Challenger auto for the wife.

Comment

• baggers
        • Nov 2010
        • Melbourne

Yep, am only just getting under 20 on the highways up here in the NT at the moment on my 3.8 NP after changing to injected.

Petrol on the other hand is getting in the low 16's!

Comment

• zacc
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2007

I get 17klm per 100klm on a good run. Gas. Nm injected vapour.

Comment

• gaz1
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2007
            • Blue Mountains NSW

My vapour injected system has been giving about 16l/100km the last three or four tank fills, outer metropolitan/regional travel. It seems to vary at different times, up to 18 or 19l/100km and I think it may be to do with the seasons/time of year????
            gaz
            2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

• Martynhpajero
              • Jan 2011
              • Mount Gambier

BLOS gas carb on NH V6

blos carb 1.JPG
              NJ Exceed, Alloy bullbar, factory locker,ORU 9000lb winch, eBay snorkle,31" AT's

Comment

• Martynhpajero
                • Jan 2011
                • Mount Gambier

BLOS closeup on NH v6 3l
                blos gas carb 2.JPG

Comment

• 1997nk
                  • Apr 2011
                  • adelaide

Marty,
                  Just wondering if you have a stepper motor in your throttle body?
                  How did you go about tunning one of these? I mean when you have the vaporiser idle circuit and then the circuit on the BLOS. Im just wondering how you have gone about tuning this in total? The tuning instructions on the supplied PDF are a little vague.
                  Any other issues you have had with it? Or good things?

Nathan

Comment

• Martynhpajero
                    • Jan 2011
                    • Mount Gambier

G'day Nathan. There is still the original ISC in the throttle body to control idle speed. If you mean the stepper motor controlled by the gas computer for mixture control then no. I didnt put it back on because I know it wasnt working. There were additional tuning instructions in the box which were helpful.I screwed the idle mixture screw right in on the converter as the blos has its own idle circuit. The sensitivity screw on the converter I set at maximum sensitivity and then adjusted the running mixture with the large knurled screw on the blos. You will need some sort of a/f ratio meter to tune it properly. It does say in the notes that came with it that you can use a closed loop gas controller to get better ecomomy(legally you should) but you get more power without it. All in all really happy with it. If you pick one up I'll check the screw settings on mine to give you a baseline to get started. Cheers, Marty.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X