Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Electrical / Radios

Electrical / Radios Discussion of electrical systems and accessories.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Default Rear cargo space light

Does anyone know how to get the above light back into the roof lining. I got it out with great difficulty but it appears that you have to drop the roof lining to get it back in. I hope this isn't the case.UPDATE.. All fixed. Pulled the seal around the tail gate down, removed the thtee plugs across the rear of the roof lining. I was then able to pull the lining down enough to get my hand in and refit the light.
2014 NW VR-X, Ironbark. Dual battery, Off Road Downunder tray, Redarc BCDC1225LV, 92ah AGM, Projector dual battery moniter, Rhino racks & rod holders, ARB awning, MMA steel bar, MMA towbar package, Half rear wheel cover & lift kit, Xray vision 10led bar, Uniden UH 8080NB CB, Tint a car tint, Rear shelf, 40l Engel & slide, Blackvue in car video, Baintech power panel, Scan guage, ARB compressor, Rodezi rod holders, Sports grill, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guard & various other bits & pieces.

Last edited by Hazpet; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:33 PM.