Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Giving them a Rap!

Giving them a Rap! Had a good experience with a business. Praise them here!

Old 25-11-18

Default Annvid Upholsterers Capalaba Brisbane

Hi Pajeroists!
Anybody else out there who feels their gen 4 front seats are terrible - you donít have to spend a fortune for a more comfortable driving experience. Took my Ď16 NX GLS to Annvid Upholsterers at Capalaba Brisbane and for less than 10% of a Recaro Iím very pleased with the result. I discussed the shortcomings of the OEM drivers seat and made suggestions and was listened too. The seat base was rebuilt with much higher quality foam and retained the heating function. The backrest side bolsters were built up as much as possible with the stupid too high lumbar support simply folded down and function maintained.
A very good outcome for the price. Highly recommend Annvid at Capalaba Brisbane.
Old 02-12-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT8D View Post
Hi Pajeroists!
Anybody else out there who feels their gen 4 front seats are terrible - you donít have to spend a fortune for a more comfortable driving experience. Took my Ď16 NX GLS to Annvid Upholsterers at Capalaba Brisbane and for less than 10% of a Recaro Iím very pleased with the result. I discussed the shortcomings of the OEM drivers seat and made suggestions and was listened too. The seat base was rebuilt with much higher quality foam and retained the heating function. The backrest side bolsters were built up as much as possible with the stupid too high lumbar support simply folded down and function maintained.
A very good outcome for the price. Highly recommend Annvid at Capalaba Brisbane.
Pics? Before and after
Old 02-12-18

Yeah I'm keen to see a few pics.
I'm in the process of looking for a place in Melbourne who will do the same.
Old 31-08-19

Bump.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk