• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vladguan
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2015
    • Adelaide

Originally posted by Janek75 View Post
    Hi Dean, what phone did you use before and what are you using now? I'm using iPhone 7 and in my wife's Passat it's crystal clear whereas in my Paj it's absolute crap which leads me to conclusion it's head unit's fault.
    No issues with my MY15. How old is the Passat? Your iPhone may be too old for the pajero. Have you tried a newer phone or played with volume on the MMCS during a call. Bluetooth call volume is independent of music volume.
    Please call me Vlad.
    -----------------------
    MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

• Mundy55
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2015
      • Gold Coast

I have an MY16 and I am told the sound quality when I call on hands free is fine. I have a Samsung S7.
      I'll what I've said before, that, IMHO, the Android Auto (and I suppose CarPlay) is a waste of space and the GPS is incomprehensively useless. It would have been nice to be able to load a mapping program that uses the GPS.

Comment

• Moke
        • Apr 2015
        • SEQLD

Originally posted by Janek75 View Post
        Hi Dean, what phone did you use before and what are you using now? I'm using iPhone 7 and in my wife's Passat it's crystal clear whereas in my Paj it's absolute crap which leads me to conclusion it's head unit's fault.
        I was using a Sony Xperia before and that had been fine on my previous car's Bluetooth but once I got the Paj, almost every other call had the problem. Hanging up and trying again would sometimes fix it. Never seemed to have a problem with incoming calls though, just when I tried to call anyone.
        Switched to a Moto G5 about 4 months ago and haven't had the problem since.
        Dean

Comment

• Moke
          • Apr 2015
          • SEQLD

Originally posted by Moke View Post
          I was using a Sony Xperia before and that had been fine on my previous car's Bluetooth but once I got the Paj, almost every other call had the problem. Hanging up and trying again would sometimes fix it. Never seemed to have a problem with incoming calls though, just when I tried to call anyone.
          Switched to a Moto G5 about 4 months ago and haven't had the problem since.
          Dean
          An update to this. I upgraded to the Moto G6 and all was well. But then they updated it to Android Pie and it completely stuffed the phone with no way to go back. Motorola have been hopeless with support and left a lot of G6 owners pissed. Bluetooth has become totally unusable.
          Don't buy a Motorola.
          About to bin it and buy an iPhone.
          Dean

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X