• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gavin67
    • May 2014
    • Tyabb Vic

Nm / Np bullbars

Hi guys new to the site but i just bought an NM 01 exceed and i have been offered a bull bar of an NP GLS and was wondering if the fit as they are the same GEN3 Series ???

By the way great info on this site
  • my.paj
    • Dec 2010
    • Tullamarine

I am pretty sure they the same, you can look on ARB TJM sites to see if part numbers are the same
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• gavin67
      • May 2014
      • Tyabb Vic

Cheers thats what i thought

Comment

• green monster
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2008
        • Adelaide

It will fit,,,the paj is pretty well the same vehicle ,,,,
        NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

• sharkcaver
          "2000"+ Valued Contributor
          • May 2009
          • Perth

If it doesn't have all the mounting kit with it, walk away.
          MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• gavin67
            • May 2014
            • Tyabb Vic

Its all still sitting on the car so it will be there , its a steel bar so how much do you think is a fair price ?

Comment

• my.paj
              • Dec 2010
              • Tullamarine

What brand
              Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
              New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• Herman4x4
                Valued Member
                • Oct 2009
                • Melton, Victoria

I bought my ARB winch barfrom the wreckers, with all mounting bits for $330.00. it does have a slight dent on one of the wings at the bottom though.
                Cheers,
                Andrew.
                Cheers,
                Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
                Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• GHendo
                  Valued Member
                  • Mar 2012
                  • Northern NSW

The winch will definitely fit - I sold an ECB alloy bar that was on my NP Exceed to a forum member who had an NM GLX and he had no trouble fitting it. That bar was practically new and sold for $600.

An ARB steel bar that takes a winch got a very small scratch when someone ran into me and I got it back from the insurance company. I was able to resell it for $400 to another forum member.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Geoff
                  03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Comment

• gavin67
                    • May 2014
                    • Tyabb Vic

It looks like an arb steel bar

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X