Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 06-10-18
Valued Member

Default Windscreen Wiper replacements

What is a good windscreen wiper at a reasonable price, and where do you buy them.
Put in refills but they did not last, Repco/Supercheap brands I would say are less than average.
Old 06-10-18
Valued Member

I've tried wipers from eBay without a lot of success, they were ok but nothing special. Recently I went to Repco and found a set which were normally around $50 but they had them on sale for about half price. I can't remember the brand but they have a wind deflector built in to the shape of that helps. They have been great so far, very quiet and don't leave any streaks.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.
Old 06-10-18
Valued Member

in my exprience the metal backed ones are better than the full plastic ones

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"
Old 06-10-18

Trico Ultra are a direct replacement fit, and I have them on my NW. They work and fit same as OEM. Buy the complete assembly and it is a 1 minute changeover.

http://www.tricoproducts.com.au/Driv...cts/TRICOULTRA

James
Old 06-10-18
Valued Member

I changed the whole blades on my NS to the Tridon Curveblade and have found them much better that the originals. Bit more expensive than refills but I was happy. From Supercheap.

https://www.tridon.com.au/products/T...don-curveblade

Previously
88 NF SWB 2.6 manual
92 NH LWB 3.0 auto
92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
95 NJ SWB 3.0 auto
99 Cruiser 4.5 manual with all the fruit
Old 11-10-18

funnily enough i got complete replacements from Costco (Michelin brand) and they are great! I think from memory they were $12-15. I was a little skeptical but had them on for a few months now and seem to be all ok.
Old 11-10-18
Valued Member

Default Windscreen Wiper replacements

I’ve had only good experiences with www.wipertech.com.au - bought them for multiple cars including Paj. Saves a trip to auto store only to have 20 options in front of you. You just whack in the car details and it gives you 1-2 options, the second option being the rear wiper if applicable (eg my Falcon only has the one option).They’re an Aussie firm based on Brunswick VIC and fairly regularly send out 10-20% off vouchers via email. Wipers are good quality. Customer service is excellent. No affiliation apart from a satisfied customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk