Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Fuel and fuel systems

Fuel and fuel systems Petrol vs Diesel, LPG Conversions, premium fuels, and all that gas

Old 10-01-16

Default LPG Injection DIY Installation

Hi All,

Car: NJ Pajero, 3.0L SOHC auto.

I am currently busy with converting my vapour system to an injected system. Essentially only the under bonnet parts are changed.

Has anyone out there had LPG injection installed on the 3.0l SOHC Pajero?

My issue is regarding the injector nozzles that are drilled and tapped into the manifold. Were have they been installed and what sort of angles to the manifold. Any pics would be appreciated.

The Magna's of this era may be similar.

Regards
Old 18-01-19
Valued Member

Any advice here, or did you get it sussed out John? I'm about to install lpg injection on an NL 3.5l. Bit worried about the hose length I'll need between injector and nozzle in manifold due to the set up on these engines. Matter if they are different lengths? On left hand bank I'll have to go out to the front or rear of the engine I think. Got the top end apart so I'll dry fit it all to see how I go