Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Mitsubishi Motors Australia

Mitsubishi Motors Australia We take great pride from knowing that over 11 million people around the world have chosen to drive our vehicles. Itís what inspires us to go the extra mile and develop new technology and ground-breaking safety systems that challenge convention.

Old 27-04-15

Welcome to the Mitsubishi Motors Australia sub-forum. Itís great to be a part of your community! We will be posting a range of regular features here so that you can keep up to date with all of the exciting things happening in Mitsubishi Motors world, plus weíre looking forward to learning more about you, the Forum Members, as well!

So a little bit about Mitsubishi: Mitsubishi Motors Australia is a part of the global Mitsubishi organisation founded in 1870, and we have been operating in Australia since 1980. Over 11 million people around the world have chosen to drive Mitsubishi vehicles, a pretty impressive stat! With a broad history of iconic cars, Pajero, Triton and Lancer to name a few, the Mitsubishi name is a trusted name on Australian roads. All Mitsubishi owners benefit from our extensive dealer network with over 200 sites Australia-wide, who will make sure your Mitsubishi vehicle is looked after by qualified and professional Mitsubishi technicians using Genuine Mitsubishi Parts.

Weíll be bringing you some eagerly awaited updates to the 4WD Mitsubishi range but we know better than anyone that you guys are the real experts on these vehicles. Whether youíre 4WDíing for work or fun youíre in them every day and you really put them to the test! Thatís why we want to hear from you guys and we canít wait to start!

To learn more about Mitsubishi, please visit our website: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/

Or you can always follow Mitsubishi across the social channels:

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MitsubishiMotorsAustralia

Twitter - https://twitter.com/MitsubishiAust

G+ - https://plus.google.com/+MitsubishiMotorsAustralia

Instagram - https://instagram.com/mitsubishiaust/

Last edited by Mitsubishi Australia; 02-03-16 at 01:38 PM.
Old 27-04-15
Administrator

Welcome along guys, great to have you as part of our community
Old 27-04-15
Administrator

Ditto..

How to get Forum Decals
Old 27-04-15
Valued Member

Yes, welcome guys. It will be interesting to get some feedback from you from time to time.

Geoff
03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.
Old 28-04-15
motorculture

Hi all! Thanks for the warm welcome. We're glad to be supporting the Pajero Club community.
Old 28-04-15
Valued Member

Yeah welcome aboard. I think it will be a great benefit to both you the manufacturers and us owners to have your input on the forum.

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.
Old 28-04-15
Valued Member

It will be good to see some factory input into the forum, hopefully some of the ideas and common problems that we see on here can be taken onboard by the designers in developing the vehicles further.

My first request is IP68 rated enclosures for critical electrical components and a dashboard that doesn't shake itself to death on severe corrugations.
Maybe a hardened up version of the base model for those of us who like to put them to the test.
Factory snorkel
Front and Rear factory lockers.
Higher GVM and load capacity (Only need a couple of hundred kilos to satisfy most of us)
Move the spare wheel back to an offset position to allow opening of the door with a trailer hooked up.
Factory TPMS with option for 6 wheel monitoring.
A definitive load rating for front and rear recovery points.
Factory long range fuel option ( 88 litres just doesn't cut it)
Factory dual rear wheel carrier

Mitsubishi could build a seriously tough vehicle with relatively few mods, I am sure you guys could manage the above and maybe release them as limited edition outback ready models.

Can I also put in a request to consider a name change from Pajero?

PS: Did I mention a bigger engine?

Oh! And a big welcome to the forum!

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |
Old 28-04-15
Who ya gunna call....

Welcome guys. You make a fine product.
Old 29-04-15
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemc181 View Post
It will be good to see some factory input into the forum, hopefully some of the ideas and common problems that we see on here can be taken onboard by the designers in developing the vehicles further.

My first request is IP68 rated enclosures for critical electrical components and a dashboard that doesn't shake itself to death on severe corrugations.
Maybe a hardened up version of the base model for those of us who like to put them to the test.
Factory snorkel
Front and Rear factory lockers.
Higher GVM and load capacity (Only need a couple of hundred kilos to satisfy most of us)
Move the spare wheel back to an offset position to allow opening of the door with a trailer hooked up.
Factory TPMS with option for 6 wheel monitoring.
A definitive load rating for front and rear recovery points.
Factory long range fuel option ( 88 litres just doesn't cut it)
Factory dual rear wheel carrier

Mitsubishi could build a seriously tough vehicle with relatively few mods, I am sure you guys could manage the above and maybe release them as limited edition outback ready models.

Can I also put in a request to consider a name change from Pajero?

PS: Did I mention a bigger engine?

Oh! And a big welcome to the forum!
Don't want much do ya! Haha.
That would attract a pretty hefty price tag

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.
Old 29-04-15
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0415discog View Post
Don't want much do ya! Haha.
That would attract a pretty hefty price tag

And probably still only cost as much as a Poverty Pack Toyota.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |