Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 03-03-19
Valued Member

Hi mate

You would be right in thinking a 2003 NP is not fitted with a cabin air filter.

If you PM me your email address I’ll send you a PDF I have of the threat you want which includes the pictures – I filed it away on my computer before the pics disappeared.

Cheers

Geoff
03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.
Old 29-03-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHendo View Post
Hi mate

Welcome to the forum.

So that we can send you a copy of the instructions, you’ll need to send Mitty (or myself) a PM (Private Message) which includes your email address – that way we can email you back the PDF file as an attachment.

Cheers

Geoff
Hi. Could I also get a copy of the condenser cleaning instructions and pictures.

Appears.that some of the original thread pictures are missing.. and may help our up coming journey conditions to have this working well..

Got myself the filter to fit with modern.. and have compressor for clean. Any other tips?

Cheers, Heath

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk