• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hatto
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2013
    • Mandurah WA

Perth mechanic.

Just wanted to give a huge thumbs up to Drago's Automotive in Bayswater.
    Got my transmission flushed/serviced there today. Drago is a top bloke. Seems to really know his stuff and all about pajero's (he drives an NW).
    During the job he called me out to the workshop to show me what they were up to and show me the process and the colour of my old oil etc, which was very black! I got to see the flushing occur until we saw fresh clean oil flushing through. Great to go to someone with the confidence to show you what their doing.
    Anyway, car drives great now and I couldn't be happier. So thanks Drago's Automotive.
    Last edited by Hatto; 13-09-18, 01:47 AM.
    Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
    ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.
  • stumagoo
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2014
    • Perth WA S.O.R

great stuff - Drago is a awesome guy to deal with - not always the cheapest on the face of it for sure but thats because he is up front about what he does and he does not cut corners.
    1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
    *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
    1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• Keithyv
      Valued Member
      • May 2018
      • Perth

Nice!

Out of interest, how many k's on the car or how many since the trans oil had been changed?
      2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
      MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

• Onslow
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2007
        • Perth, Western Australia

And another huge thumbs up here too. Drago carried out a much needed service on my daughters NT today, and provided videos of the gearbox and diff oil replacements. Her Paj is now running like a dream again.
        NOW SOLD: NW MY2014 VRX 3.2 Diesel Auto, Rhino Rack Roof Rack, Sandgrabber Floor Mats, Safari Snorkel, Warn XP9.5S Winch, ARB Bull Bar, Bushskinz Underbody Protection, Lovells HD Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Firestone Airbags, Off Road Systems Rear Shelf, Boab 40Lt Water Tank, Cooper LT265/65x17 ST-Maxx Tyres, Uniden 7760 UHF Radio, LRA 58LT Long Range Tank, ARB Intensity Spotlights, Redarc BCDC Dual Battery System, Taipan XP 3in Exhaust System, Recaro Seats.

Comment

• Hatto
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2013
          • Mandurah WA

Originally posted by Keithyv View Post
          Nice!

Out of interest, how many k's on the car or how many since the trans oil had been changed?
          It's got 157,000 km on the clock. I asked for the transmission flush to be done at the 90k service but had my doubts to weather or not it was done. I marked 4 bolts on the pan I think and two of them looked untouched. The other two may have had a spanner on them but the Mark's on all 4 bolts lined up still. Never followed it up though. Should have but life obviously got in the way.
          So I'm not 100% sure it's been done at all until now. I bought it with 40k on the clock.
          Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
          ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X