Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 13-08-18
Valued Member

Also NS GLX had 7 seats. Not sure if it was an option or standard.

And the overseas models GL had a nine seat option that was standard on the 2017 GL

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Old 13-08-18
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

Compliance will be your issue. I have an NX GXL 5 - a pretty rare beast. It has the sub floor, but no seat (obviously), nor its hinges, seat belts or seat locking latches. So you can readily install all those parts yourself to bring it back to 7 seat standard, but compliance will be your issue. If it's registered as a 5 seater, you will need a certificate to bring it legally to 7 seater standard. It sucks hey, but unless you find a cheap wreck, I doubt it would be a cheap option either.....not to mention the cost of certification required. I never planned to have 7 seated, so the GXL 5 with its lack of additional seating, lack of pay through the nose electric wankery, no rear air con and 17" factory rims fit my canvas well.

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys

Last edited by sharkcaver; 13-08-18 at 08:43 PM.