Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Fuel and fuel systems

Fuel and fuel systems Petrol vs Diesel, LPG Conversions, premium fuels, and all that gas

Old 24-06-18

Jeez what a mistake I made. I posted my experience fitting my setup on another on line Pajero forum, and copped some flack about it. It will rob the engine of power- It will starve the engine of fuel or restrict flow considerably. Should not fit post OEM filter, only pre filter. All from people who quoted hearsay or did not fact check before making statements. It just proves the interweb gives an outlet to some people who believe the earth is flat. I did a decent run in the Pajero yesterday up through the mountains west of Sydney and it ran like a dream.

James
Old 24-06-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwpajero View Post
I posted my experience fitting my setup on another on line Pajero forum
There's another Pajero forum? I thought this was THE ONLY forum.
Old 24-06-18
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwpajero View Post
Jeez what a mistake I made. I posted my experience fitting my setup on another on line Pajero forum, and copped some flack about it. It will rob the engine of power- It will starve the engine of fuel or restrict flow considerably. Should not fit post OEM filter, only pre filter. All from people who quoted hearsay or did not fact check before making statements. It just proves the interweb gives an outlet to some people who believe the earth is flat. I did a decent run in the Pajero yesterday up through the mountains west of Sydney and it ran like a dream.

James

Mate you get that sort of stuff on every board. Not to much of it here though.
Old 24-06-18
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bad4u View Post
There's another Pajero forum? I thought this was THE ONLY forum.

Maybe referring to the farcebook forum....
Old 24-06-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicko1 View Post
Maybe referring to the farcebook forum....
Yep, FB is chockers full of "experts". I don't know why I bother At least this forum is not infested.

James