Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Fuel and fuel systems

Fuel and fuel systems Petrol vs Diesel, LPG Conversions, premium fuels, and all that gas

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 24-06-18
jkwpajero's Avatar
jkwpajero jkwpajero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Young, NSW
Posts: 237
Default

Jeez what a mistake I made. I posted my experience fitting my setup on another on line Pajero forum, and copped some flack about it. It will rob the engine of power- It will starve the engine of fuel or restrict flow considerably. Should not fit post OEM filter, only pre filter. All from people who quoted hearsay or did not fact check before making statements. It just proves the interweb gives an outlet to some people who believe the earth is flat. I did a decent run in the Pajero yesterday up through the mountains west of Sydney and it ran like a dream.


James
__________________
2014 NW VR-X, with a few modifications and an Automate fitted Driving Pajero number three.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 24-06-18
2bad4u's Avatar
2bad4u 2bad4u is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwpajero View Post
I posted my experience fitting my setup on another on line Pajero forum
There's another Pajero forum? I thought this was THE ONLY forum.
__________________
Warren
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 24-06-18
BruceandBobbi BruceandBobbi is offline
Valued Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: NSW
Posts: 1,075
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwpajero View Post
Jeez what a mistake I made. I posted my experience fitting my setup on another on line Pajero forum, and copped some flack about it. It will rob the engine of power- It will starve the engine of fuel or restrict flow considerably. Should not fit post OEM filter, only pre filter. All from people who quoted hearsay or did not fact check before making statements. It just proves the interweb gives an outlet to some people who believe the earth is flat. I did a decent run in the Pajero yesterday up through the mountains west of Sydney and it ran like a dream.


James

Mate you get that sort of stuff on every board. Not to much of it here though.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 24-06-18
Dicko1's Avatar
Dicko1 Dicko1 is online now
Valued Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Cairns, FNQ
Posts: 5,225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bad4u View Post
There's another Pajero forum? I thought this was THE ONLY forum.



Maybe referring to the farcebook forum....
__________________
2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 24-06-18
jkwpajero's Avatar
jkwpajero jkwpajero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Young, NSW
Posts: 237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicko1 View Post
Maybe referring to the farcebook forum....
Yep, FB is chockers full of "experts". I don't know why I bother At least this forum is not infested.


James
__________________
2014 NW VR-X, with a few modifications and an Automate fitted Driving Pajero number three.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chadstone Mitsubishi - Ask for Paul Hicks - Service Manager and Paj Club Member phicks Commercial Advertisers 5 14-11-15 03:51 PM
Knox Mitsubishi Service - Paul Hicks - Service Manager phicks General Info 25 15-10-12 02:18 PM
Mitsubishi Motors Australia Community Manager & Facebook Simone Introductions 22 06-07-11 10:11 PM
Doing the Service Manager's job for him AGOR Generation 4-1 Pajero 12 15-06-09 08:11 PM
User Title Manager Pickle Website Feedback 7 28-06-07 05:49 PM


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 09:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.