• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Bat
    • Aug 2014
    • Canberra

Finally wiring in the fridge

So the time has finally come and the stars are beginning to align.

I've bit the bullet and am committing to the long overdue Simpson trip I've wanted to do for ages. I'm using it as the catalyst for for the fridge and dual battery system.

I managed to snap up an ARB 47lt fridge and now it's time to wire that bad boy in. I've decided on the second battery mounted under the hood and run to a rear 12v distribution board. I saw it done by one of you guys and loved it!

So I've just ordered the following:
    - Projecta HDBT200 Heavy-Duty Dual Battery Tray $175.00
    - CTEK D250SA Dual DC Solar Smart Battery Charger $335.00
    - Baintech BTCP005-12v Distribution Panel (USB-Ciga-Engel) $137.50

Still to buy is an 80-85AH Deep Cycle Battery and then whip down to Super Cheap/REPCO/Jay Car and get some suitable cable and fuses.

I'm intending to run the wire from the aux battery up alongside the existing 12v cable that goes to the rear plug.

There isn't anyone by chance in the Canberra region that's installed something like this into an NT-NW before that wouldn't mind losing an afternoon to supervise for beers?

I'm not beyond having a crack at it with the resources on the discussion boards however if someone actually knows that they are doing and is keen to meet a fellow Pajero owner please sing out!

I will keep everyone posted on how it all comes together.

Cheers,

Lee
    2011 NT Pajero, ARB Sahara Bar, Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guard, Bushskinz Side Steps, 2in lift OME Suspension, Rhino Rails, Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform, Pioneer AVH-7500DAX Stereo, BF Goodrich KO2, a ton of Labrador fur, ...
  • bajabus
    • Nov 2012
    • ACT

how did you go with the install?
    Did you find a supervisor in Cbr?
    -----------------------------------
    2014 NW GLXR

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X