Clear All
  • KiwiNTPajero
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2014
    • Wellington,New Zealand

inconceivable!

on Flickr
    2009 NT GLS(NZ) diesel LWB auto
    BFG AT,Rhino Rack Vortex Bars,Foxwing Eco Awning,BUSHSKINZ I/C, sump guards and steps

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"

Comment

• Dicko1
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2014
      • Cairns, FNQ

Took mine in on Wednesday last. Replaced under warranty at Irelands, Cairns. Very nice reception girls and excellent service allround. Exceeded my expectations!! No hesitation with the warranty claim..
      Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Vertigrator
        • Jul 2016
        • Hobart

I took a couple of ladies camping last weekend to a music festival. I locked the strut in place when they were unpacking their gear and then I heard a big snap sound. One of them went to shut the door afterwards, not understanding the locking mechanism she forced it shut. Pretty poor design for sure.

Comment

• Dicko1
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2014
          • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by Vertigrator View Post
          I took a couple of ladies camping last weekend to a music festival. I locked the strut in place when they were unpacking their gear and then I heard a big snap sound. One of them went to shut the door afterwards, not understanding the locking mechanism she forced it shut. Pretty poor design for sure.

Yeah, women should definately have been designed better. Maybe give em a brain.....
          Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• GOSSAMER
            Valued Member
            • Apr 2008
            • doncaster east vic

Originally posted by DGM View Post
            Thanks for all the info above. My strut started to leak out all its oil. I went to the Struts Australia distributor today, McNaughtons 27-29 Micro CRT Dandenong South Vic. 03 8768 6666 Excellent service from Alan. They also have some good led lights on display plus various tie down hooks etc.

Item code k525-22-220. They provided the correct end caps that screw straight on ( no list of item number on the invoice). How's this, total cost $36.73 and that includes the gst.

They also said that if it doesn't have enough pressure bring it back and they can add some extra pressure at no charge while you wait. I fitted it while i was there and it seems ok. Wouldn't hold on a steep side slope, but the Mitsibishi one didn't either really without the catch. New one doesn't have a catch but I think you are probably better without one unless you want to bend it.

Good value.
            i got one of these, they are charged to 250???(assuming psi) i probably should have gone 300??? it wont hold the door on any sort of side slope. I did cut a piece of rubber hose to slide over as a stopper but its a bit soft.
            Back from the Dark side
            NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X