• Show
Clear All
  • 2003GLS
    • Jul 2020
    • Melbourne

Bullbars that fit a 2003 NP Pajero

HI All,

New here and numpty question 1.

Pick up my 2003 Pajero tomorrow. It's stock as a rock. Nil changes whatsoever and the only "upgrade" is that it had to get some new tyres for RWC.

I am going to be heading out in the country with it and am looking for some front protection, mainly from skippy and her brothers and sisters so I am thinking alloy, probably won't be going winch etc.

What span of Pajero bars (i.e. years of Pajero) will fit the front of a 2003 NP Pajero LWB, 6/03 compliance?

Thanks in advance for any observations.

Cheers.
  • diong
    • Feb 2013
    • South Sydney

NM bullbars will also fit the NP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2004 NP Exceed 3.8L AUTO.

Comment

• GHendo
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2012
      • Northern NSW

Yeah, diong is right – I sold my old alloy bar (from my NP) to a bloke with an NM and it bolted straight on. Finding one might be the problem.

Geoff
      03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2016
        • Greater Sydney

Comment

• 2003GLS
          • Jul 2020
          • Melbourne

Thanks for the links, watching some Vic High Country videos now thinking that would be nice but I am a hack 4wd driver.

I'll revisit the bar.

Cheers.

Comment

• 2003GLS
            • Jul 2020
            • Melbourne

As an aside, is this standard under body bash plates? And are they no good?

Cheers.
            Attached Files

Comment

• El_Freddo
              Valued Member
              • Nov 2018
              • Bridgewater, Vic

Standard... and nothing more than an air dam or a glorified intercooler protector from sticks and grass.

Get a bushskins or boo’s bash plates. You’ll need a sump one too minimal. Then there’s the trans and the fuel tank ones too.

Or live life on the edge and drive very carefully/stick to well made dirt roads

Cheers

Bennie
              2005 NP DiD auto. The family bus. Dual batteries, snorkel, one side step, King Springs lift, Koni shocks, rear airman airbags, Provent catch can, 81L LRA tank (awesome!). Other rides: "Ruby Scoo" my lifted L series Subaru and my "Redback" Targa top Brumby - only mods are 5 poster bullbar and nicer dashboard from a coupe

Comment

• 2003GLS
                • Jul 2020
                • Melbourne

Copy. More than my old Pathy tho!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X