• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fazza513
    • Oct 2014
    • Melbourne

Ideas for an easy Marysville (Vic) half day

Hi all,

Heading to Marysville for a staff off-site at end of June. Myself and some others are keen to do something relatively easy off the beaten track in a free afternoon. But have no idea what would be open at that time, and would be worth a crack.

Any and all help and ideas welcome!

Cheers, fazza
    MY14 NW GLXR: Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697s; Bushskinz IC & sump bash plates; Oricom UHF285 CB; Old Man Emu suspension (EK3408B1 kit); Boo's rear bumper bash plate; tow & enjoy a 2016 Cub Brumby.
  • pajaj70
    • Apr 2016
    • Melbourne

There are a few easy drives near town such as Lady Talbot drive and gravel roads from town up to Keppels Lookout. I recently went to the north end of the Marysville state forest near Taggerty.

Here is a link to a video i made. Plenty more tracks in this area.

NX 2016 GLX , Boos bash plates, catch can and flashlube primary filter.

Comment

• Old Paj
      Pajero Club Life Member
      • Jun 2007
      • Heathcote, Vic

Marysville Area

Bear in mind that like amny other areas of Vic, with effect from after the Queen's Birthday weekend (mostly as of tomorrow), there are track closures put in place which may limit where you can travel.

Lists are available (and low quality maps) from the Parks Vic Website. Eg the attached example.
      Attached Files
      NX Pajero, Duel Batteries (under bonnet), Factory Nudge Bar, Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, TowPro Elite, Icom IC-450, Cooper ST-Maxx Tyres (off road), AutoMate, towing 2015 Vista Crossover XL.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X