X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ReefMaster
    • Aug 2015
    • Tarneit VIC

Have you set up your chip correctly? You will need to adhere to the setup procedure.
    2010 NT Pajero Exceed

Koni Raid 90 series Lovells HD/ Koni Raid 88 Kings KCRR-35HDSP. Front & Rear ARB diff lockers/18inch CSA Jackals on Atturo Trail Blade MT 275/65/18. Full Bushkinz/SAFARI snorkel/ARB Deluxe Bar & Runva 11XP/GME TX4500S/
    Piranha Dual Battery system /UL80-VO AGM battery/ Gista 160W Solar Panel/36 inch 480W LED Light bar/Kings Awning and Awning tent/9inch 185W Led/ LRA tank
    Wants: a roof tent/ exhaust/drawers

Comment

• Dicko1
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2014
      • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by ReefMaster View Post
      Have you set up your chip correctly? You will need to adhere to the setup procedure.

Can you give us an update on how yours is performing?

cheers
      Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Stoneman
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2012
        • Melbourne

Originally posted by ReefMaster View Post
        I did mate

Snake oil....

search the seller, dodgy as.
        NS Pajero Exceed. With stuff

Comment

• KenMar
          • Apr 2017
          • Adelaide

Hi,

I've just installed the ProRacing OBD2 Performance chip in my BMW X4 35d and have to say everything the original post stated is 100% correct, car is:
          1. Acceleration is smoother from standstill
          2. Turbos definitely have less or no lag
          3. Power is almost instantaneous
          4. Fuel Economy, haven't had in long enough to check
          I'm amazed and purchased one for my wife's 2017 BMW X1 25i, I'll receive next week.

Cheerz

Comment

• Naviguesser
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2013
            • Crib Point Vic

Call me a suspicious character

But one post and recommending something that may be a bit contentious.
            Nothing suss there
            MY14 NW GLX-R DiD
            ARB Bull Bar, Safari Snorkel, Dual Batteries, Tinted Windows, Spare Tyre Lift, Toyo Open Country 2. EGR Block. GME UHF. Illuminator 9" LED Driving Lights.
            TJM XGS Gold Series Shocks, EFS Coils, Polyairs.
            Now towing a 19ft regent Caravan

Member of the Cynical Old Bloke Club

Comment

• nj swb
              Resident
              • Jun 2007
              • Adelaide

Originally posted by Naviguesser View Post

Nothing suss there
              OK - you're a suspicious character.

He hasn't joined simply to make this post; nothing wrong with a member being enthusiastic about a product.
              NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• Naviguesser
                Valued Member
                • Dec 2013
                • Crib Point Vic

Originally posted by nj swb View Post
                OK - you're a suspicious character.
                ]:
                Ha

I do like that "watchout" smiley though and this was an excuse to use it
                MY14 NW GLX-R DiD
                ARB Bull Bar, Safari Snorkel, Dual Batteries, Tinted Windows, Spare Tyre Lift, Toyo Open Country 2. EGR Block. GME UHF. Illuminator 9" LED Driving Lights.

Comment

• RUGGA
                  Valued Member
                  • Nov 2014
                  • Adelaide

Nothing suss there
                  You should join the Cynical Old Blokes Club.............

Doh!
                  02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• Dicko1
                    Valued Member
                    • Dec 2014
                    • Cairns, FNQ

I think I read somewhere that Hiclone are national distributers.......
                    Dicko. FNQ

Comment

• KenMar
                      • Apr 2017
                      • Adelaide

Nothing suss there
                      Hi,

Take it or leave it, I have no ties whatsoever to ProRacing, just giving the original thread poster a little support.

I'm tempted to get some DYNO testing done FOR MYSELF with and without the ProRacing Performance Chip installed, but if it costs me A$120 or so, why should I give SOME others a free reason to purchase the chip if Dyno testing shows + results for increases in power and torque.

I took a chance and outlaid for the cost of the ProRacing chip, A$200.

You get a 30 day money back guarantee, what can you loose if you purchase through eBay and PayPal, if a problem, put in a PayPal claim.

Cheerz

Comment

• Naviguesser
                        Valued Member
                        • Dec 2013
                        • Crib Point Vic

I get a little suspicious when someone's first post is promoting a product.
                        Sometimes (a lot of times if you listen to my wife ) I am wrong.
                        If that proves to be the case, then I apologise.
                        MY14 NW GLX-R DiD

Comment

• MatthewP
                          Valued Member
                          • Jul 2014
                          • North of Brisbane

But wait theres more....

Does it come with a free set of steak knives?

Edit.

Is mid 30s too young for the Cynical Old Bloke Club?
                          Last edited by MatthewP; 07-05-17, 07:02 PM.
                          05 NP Pajero Platinum 3.2DID Auto

Comment

• KenMar
                            • Apr 2017
                            • Adelaide

Hi,

For what it's worth, I found out that ChipPower had recently released a newer OBD2 Version 3.0 Performance Chip with 2017/18 software and ChipPower were kind enough to allow me to exchange the Ver. 2.0 I had previously installed in my 2016 BMW X4 35d (230kW/630Nm) for the Ver 3.0 at no cost, except I paid postage cost back to Poland, I posted today, 9-5-17.

I did purchase on Friday 5-5-17, received 8-5-17 via DHL Express:
                            1. Diesel OBD2 Ver. 3.0 for my X4 35d
                            2. Petrol OBD2 Ver. 3.0 for my wife's 2017 X1 25i
                            Installed both into cars and have driven 200+Kms in my wife's X1 25i and it definitely has made a difference, initial takeaway is stronger with little or no turbo lag.

Still hope to get my X4 35d Dyno tested when I have time over the next couple weeks, I'll report back.

For those who think I'm a fake or trying to con, unsubscribe from this thread as you'll never believe anything I say.

I'm no trying to sell anything, got no ties whatsoever with CP, just reporting as I see it.

Cheerz

Comment

• ReefMaster
                              • Aug 2015
                              • Tarneit VIC

ProRacing OBD2 ecu plugin

Ok ,
                              Here is the update.
                              After 37000 klms I can advise the following.

With a full main tank of 88 litres , when the amber light comes on, The distance travelled is 630-650klms.
                              The diesel fill up is 78 litres.

Fuel economy fully laden Pajero 3000kg

Highway - 12.2Litres per 100klm , this figure is the at pump figure. Drive is from Tarneit VIC to Sale VIC . I have done this run many times. The car is sitting on 110klm/hr for some sections of the trip.

If the road is flat with very little gradients , fully laden the car can achieve 9.3 - 10.8 Litres per 100klm.

City driving is stable around 9.5 liters pet 100klm/hr.

Mind you previously I was only achieving these figures when the car was stock.

Now this is where it gets better. Recently I bought a 4WD supacenter throttle controller. $109

This will bring out the full potential of the Pajero DID engine.

The car can be a super rocket or then become a perfectly controlled rock crawler as the pedal controller can give more range in the pedal motion.

According to the torque app, the turbo is boosting to 22 psi. You can definitely hear the turbo spool up. I took the Obd chip off and the turbo is boosting lower and the engine is not as smooth and refined. I was a skeptic before but now I suspect these ecu tuners are doing what ? If you have a Pajero NT or NX etc go on a trip with me . There is a huge difference in engine sound and performance. About 2.5 seconds faster than what is in original specs to reach 100klm/hr. I will do a video of the torque app and performance soon.
                              Last edited by ReefMaster; 10-05-17, 06:35 PM. Reason: Fuel economy.
                              2010 NT Pajero Exceed

Koni Raid 90 series Lovells HD/ Koni Raid 88 Kings KCRR-35HDSP. Front & Rear ARB diff lockers/18inch CSA Jackals on Atturo Trail Blade MT 275/65/18. Full Bushkinz/SAFARI snorkel/ARB Deluxe Bar & Runva 11XP/GME TX4500S/
                              Piranha Dual Battery system /UL80-VO AGM battery/ Gista 160W Solar Panel/36 inch 480W LED Light bar/Kings Awning and Awning tent/9inch 185W Led/ LRA tank
                              Wants: a roof tent/ exhaust/drawers

Comment

• Dicko1
                                Valued Member
                                • Dec 2014
                                • Cairns, FNQ

I,m a cynical old prick when it comes to a lot of technology. Much of it is gimmicky and based on promises that dont deliver. Not anti technology just anti to stuff that is hyped up and doesnt deliver. If the chip is working for you and it meets your expectations ( or exceeds them ) then what others say is irrelevant. Sounds like it is an investment that you are happy with. Regarding the fuel figures...My NW loaded to the hilt(...overweight1) returns about 11 lits per 100 when hwy cruising at a good turn of speed and around town about anywhere from 8 litres per 100 to 13 lts. Plenty of us cynical buggers out there that only believe when we see it ourselves...

Keep posting up results and reviews as they are of interest. Its got all the makings of the 2 stroke oil, dpf block, egr block, electronic rust protection, aux fuel filters and after market air filter mods. .....Some believe, some dont.

Cheers
                                Dicko. FNQ

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X