• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P4J3R0
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2013
    • Brisbane

Originally posted by Flying View Post
    Timely post, I'm just about to put in a second battery tray and mount an ARB compressor on it... any issues or tips in that location? Do you just use the existing air filters or do you use the extensions?
    With mine I had to make it in 2 parts, the old battery tray gets fitted, then the compressor to the mounting plate, then the mounting plate onto the battery tray.

Mine has an extra check valve on the hose as it was used when it ran to the air tank. I
    Existing air filters are fine, just as high as my diff and gearbox breathers.

I still need to get a new hose made, a proper hose to handle the heat when the compressor is working. This will run to a small air tank behind the front bar then out to a vertical air fitting mounted in the bullbar with a rubber dust cap to protect it. A drain in the air tank allows you to drain out the system and any water from running the compressor.
    NS Pajero, with stuff.

Comment

• Flying
      • Jul 2016
      • Sydney

Originally posted by P4J3R0 View Post
      With mine I had to make it in 2 parts, the old battery tray gets fitted, then the compressor to the mounting plate, then the mounting plate onto the battery tray.

Thanks for that, saved me at least 5 swear words ... tray and compressor in place, just got to wire it up now...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Flying; 09-11-18, 09:13 PM. Reason: added pics
      White 2016 Pajero Sport GLS, MM bullbar, HR towbar + andersen hitch, towpro, lovells 2" lift, cooper at3's, bushskinz, thule bars, clearviews, redarc bcdc + 110ah lithium, engel MRF40 fridge, GME TX3350, cel-fi go, ultragauge, idrive, nitro maxx 22" LED bar, awning, cargo barrier, ARB compressor.

Comment

• koshari
        • Oct 2018
        • gippsland

Just figured out that the studs in the rear lower panel where i intend to mount compressor are for rockford amp.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X