• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nater
    • Aug 2011
    • Sunshine Coast

Sunshine Coast Suspension Installation

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of ordering some springs and shocks from Kieron and was wondering if anyone on the Sunny Coast knows of a good mechanic to install and do a wheel alignment?

Cheers

Craig
    Last edited by Nater; 06-04-14, 04:55 PM.
    2011 NT RX2, BLack Widow draws & cargo barrier, ARB fridge & slide, HD 2" lift, Bushskinz, Redarc BCDC, dual batteries, solar, Airtec snorkel, GME Tx3540, Smart bar, diff breathers, D697 LT's, Rhino roof basket, Traxrax, Boab 40lt water tank
  • Nater
    • Aug 2011
    • Sunshine Coast

Bueller Bueller anybody?
    2011 NT RX2, BLack Widow draws & cargo barrier, ARB fridge & slide, HD 2" lift, Bushskinz, Redarc BCDC, dual batteries, solar, Airtec snorkel, GME Tx3540, Smart bar, diff breathers, D697 LT's, Rhino roof basket, Traxrax, Boab 40lt water tank

Comment

• Didge
      • Mar 2009
      • SE Queensland, Australia

Hi Nater,

I got my Lovells/Bilstein combo for my NS from Bushskinz and had the install done by these guys www.burnsidemotors.com.au about 2 years ago. They did a good job & were easy to deal with, however they might try to convince you to use King Springs.

Recently I've been getting my mechanical work done by Overland 4wd on Sugar Rd, Maroochydore. I've been more than happy with them. Although I haven't had suspension work done there, I'd be happy to recommend their service. I'm sure they'd do a great job. FYI Overland carry Tough Dog & Ironman.

Good Luck with the install.

Cheers
      Daniel
      2007 NS GLX DiD Manual.

Comment

• Nater
        • Aug 2011
        • Sunshine Coast

Thanks Daniel, really appreciate the advice.

Cheers

Craig

Comment

• TheWall
          • Mar 2013
          • Sunshine Coast

I ordered Ultimate Suspension for my Challenger and had it fitted by TJM on Sugar Rd. They had the car doing other stuff and it was actually cheaper than other quotes. Very happy with result.

Matt
          2010 LS 7 Seater. 2" Ultimate upgrade. TJM winch bar & bash plates. TJM dual battery & Airtec snorkel. K&N airfilter. Mitsubishi roof racks with Tigerz11 3.0x2.5 awning. Uniden 7760 CB.

Comment

• Nater
            • Aug 2011
            • Sunshine Coast

Thanks Matt. I have TJM installing some Black Widow drawers and cargo barrier so i might get a price from them to do it at the same time.

Cheers

Craig

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X