Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Challenger > PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014

PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014 Covering 2.5 HP diesel

Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Option B

Stream all your music through the Bluetooth....

IE Spotify...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleriver View Post
Option B

Stream all your music through the Bluetooth....

IE Spotify...

That was the first thing I tried except the car will only blue tooth phone calls it wont allow music to play through it
Old 1 Week Ago
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
That was the first thing I tried except the car will only blue tooth phone calls it wont allow music to play through it
Is that a configuration thing in the phone? Sometimes I stumble across a setting where I can allow / block bluetooth access to various phone functions - so some devices can be barred from accessing the phone, and others can be barred from accessing media files. Is your phone configured to allow the headunit bluetooth access to your music?

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
Click CD button headunit till you get to BT symbol that will be your Bluetooth music ... sometimes I have to activate Spotify and press play for it to work on headunit other times it woks by itself...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 1 Week Ago

there's no option for BT on my head unit by pressing the mode or the cd button, I added it as trusted on both my iPhone and my Samsung Galaxy, played with the settings on both phones to be all audio including music. the phones will say they're playing but nothing comes through the speakers but the second I make a call the car responds and I can talk and it comes through the speakers.

Also the only way I could get my car to say BT was hitting the phone button on the top right hand corner of my windscreen

Unless there's a setting somewhere else I'm missing, I'm confident that it's not the settings in my phones as I play through BT speakers at home no problem.

I suppose it doesn't really matter now, whilst BT would be far better for me I have that aux cable and it's doing it's job.
Old 6 Days Ago
Valued Member

We missed out on bt music by a few months, stick with the cables
2012 PB 30th Anniversary Challenger, Arb 2.5m awning, Maxtrax, ORS Platform and MSA dropdown slide, Boo's Bashplates, MSA seat organisers with trays, GME 3120s uhf, GME 4705 UHF, Lovells Springs, Arb Deluxe Bullbar, Mitsubishi tow bar, 265/65 17 D697's At's, triple ram mount with ipad and lots more to come.