Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Mitsubishi News

Mitsubishi News Whats happening in the world of Mitsubishi.

Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Default Latest Pajero NX review in Drive

Spotted this review in Drive this morning - https://m.drive.com.au/review/2020-m...ampaign=tile-1

Cheers,
Stephen
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Seems like a fair review. What I like about my Paj is that it works and is totally reliable and that counts for a lot over any extra bells or whistles.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Peders Springs & EFS Shocks, MM Auto Mate, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S. Infinity caravan and a TVan Firetail.
Old 1 Week Ago
Resident

I noticed the comment about the turning circle making it "cumbersome" in tight quarters. Perhaps modern 4wds have come a long way since this Pajero was released, but my NT has a much better turning circle than Shorty.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

I noticed that too and I reckon the turning circle of the Paj is brilliant. Better than any of the dual cab utes we had with us on the last trip and better than the Prado. That comment had me a bit befuddled.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Peders Springs & EFS Shocks, MM Auto Mate, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S. Infinity caravan and a TVan Firetail.
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian H View Post
I noticed that too and I reckon the turning circle of the Paj is brilliant. Better than any of the dual cab utes we had with us on the last trip and better than the Prado. That comment had me a bit befuddled.
I third this, it is about the only comment I was truly puzzled by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 1 Week Ago

Having driven my sonís Isuzu MUX I can add that the MUX has a terrible turning circle.

I mean noticeably bad when you first get into it. And the other thing I didnít like was that itís not AWD, only 4WD on dirt. I always liked the tight turning circl on my NT Paj, and the Paj Sport is similarly easy to get into those tight spots.

2018 QE Pajero Sport GLS, Factory Accessories: Alloy Bull Bar, Tow Bar, Underbody Protection, Aftermarket: Uniden CB, Redarc Electric Brake Controller, Bushman Cooler, Rhino Roof Bars; Full Tint, OCAM Extendable Tow Mirrors, Fridge Slide, Kickass Battery Box with Projecta DC DC charger, King KCRS-23 with the Peddars 5899 bump stops, home built tinny loader -More to come
Tows a 2015 Billabong Grove 186
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Completely agree.

There is a particular U Turn I have to take to get into my previous workplace, which truly shows how different cars react to the same conditions. I used to drive a mate's Camry 2003 to work and I literally had to swing wide to make sure I completed the turn in one go. With the Pajero, it was a lot easier. My friend with his Navara also had to take a slightly larger turn to get through in one attempt.
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Current model turning circles for reference.

Pajero 11.4 metres
Prado 11.6 metres.
MUX 11.6 metres
Hilux 12.4 metres
Colorado 12.7 metres
Ranger 12.7 metres
Discovery 11.8 metres
Grand cherokee 11.6 metres.

Previously
88 NF SWB 2.6 manual
92 NH LWB 3.0 auto
92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
95 NJ SWB 3.0 auto
99 Cruiser 4.5 manual with all the fruit
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Second that!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: