Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Giving them a Rap!

Giving them a Rap! Had a good experience with a business. Praise them here!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Default RockAuto.com

I have been getting some hard to get parts for my 1984 Pajero Sport 2 Door 2.6L from this Business:

When looking for Pajero parts ... first look for Mitsubishi , the year and then Montero ... ( Pajero )

The company is super nice to deal with !!

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/mitsubishi

But ... Remember the Steering wheel is on the Left !!

Last edited by f-wolf; 4 Days Ago at 05:19 PM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Prices are insanely cheaper also. I buy heaps of parts from them. Only painful part is all the different warehouses they ship from, so I've learnt to just add heaps of options of each part to cart for all the bits I'm looking for, then work out what warehouse options will mean the last shipping charge and remove from vary accordingly. Then go and top up with ancillary parts from that warehouse while you're at it-wiper blades for $1 each etc
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

I have been looking at spark plugs for my wife's Outlander. Outlandish hardly describes the price! Try $55 each from Repco. Others are of similar order. Supercheap Auto had the at $30.99, and I tried to order them but such was the website that I just couldn't get it to talk to me. I tried to order the over the phone, but no way - I was told that these were only available on-line. I gave up and finally ordered them from Amazon for $25 each, plus $7.00 freight. Rockauto (I have used them before many times) had the exact same plug for $US 7.91 each, plus freight. I was tempted to use them again, but by the time freight was added, the price difference would be minimal.

I try to buy from Oz sources, but at double the price, I finished up going to Amazon. They listed an Oz source of supply. Hopefully this all comes through OK. Rockauto certainly have the range and the service.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

I did a full cam belt and tune using Rockauto. Included all bearings, water pump water plugs filters and drive belt parts for under $500 delivered. All bits were great quality and worked great.