• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snookums73
    • Nov 2012
    • queensland

paint code.

Good morning all.

I have to a small repair on the truck, problems with paint code. 11/93 pajero in white. Paint code NT, but having problems matching.
    Any help will be great.
    Jamie.
  • christopher
    • Mar 2012
    • Chidlow W.A.

The 93 Paj I had was white and the correct colour was sophia white.
    The touch up paint was in a can from Power Plus touch up paints available from Auto Barn code number PJ2160
    2011 3.2 DID Pajero NT GLS Auto O/L Premium Steel Bullbar, Towbar, Redarc electric Brake controller, Graphite Tint Windows, Wireless Rear Camera low mount for easy float connection

Comment

• stumagoo
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2014
      • Perth WA S.O.R

paint codes are often not accurate recipes for colours, they can be close or even perfect with one brand and totally wrong with another, it also can depend on the manufacturers batch of paint that went on the vehicle.
      1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
      *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
      1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• snookums73
        • Nov 2012
        • queensland

paint code

Thanks all, and Christopher I rang Mitsubishi and got code and yes Sophia white. Super cheap had it in a can ready to go. Cheers again.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X