Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Do It Yourself Projects

Do It Yourself Projects Anything that you have made up yourself. Rear storage systems etc

Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Default Draw slide lock function.

Good morning all,

I have just installed a draw into my trailer bed to carry work tools. I have used a set of Duraslide heavy duty draw slides and purchased the locking version, mainly because they were out of stock in the non locking variety. Plus I thought the lock out function would be pretty handy. I already had a paddle latch ready to use whiich is way easier to open with then using the slide locks. My question is, has anyone managed to disable the 'lock in' function on their locking slides? I wish to keep the lock out ability, but disable the lock in function so I can utilise the paddle latch. I will be investigating myself, but I know that someone in here has probably already thought of this and probably has an answer!

Regards,

Matt.
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTX View Post
Good morning all,

I have just installed a draw into my trailer bed to carry work tools. I have used a set of Duraslide heavy duty draw slides and purchased the locking version, mainly because they were out of stock in the non locking variety. Plus I thought the lock out function would be pretty handy. I already had a paddle latch ready to use whiich is way easier to open with then using the slide locks. My question is, has anyone managed to disable the 'lock in' function on their locking slides? I wish to keep the lock out ability, but disable the lock in function so I can utilise the paddle latch. I will be investigating myself, but I know that someone in here has probably already thought of this and probably has an answer!

Regards,

Matt.
I wanted the same when I built mine.

Here’s how I modified my slides;
https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...=47893&page=10

| ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | airbags | Cooper AT3 LT's | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank in rear seat well | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Ahh, you're a legend mate. Well done, that does not look too stressful to complete. Many thanks.