• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Anderson
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2007
    • Albury

Haven't posted in a while so here's an update -

The Pajero at 240K is running very well.
    Not long ago I had the rear wheel bearings replaced as well as a rear diff seal.
    As well, at about 200K the I had the ARB Sport front suspension replaced with Ulitmate and will be doing the rear very soon.
    The front shocks were finished, and the rears are not far behind.

The only problem I have at the moment is the factory rear diff lock no longer engages and I will be doing a seperate post about that soon.

The Pajero has really come into it's own since we moved to Albury and are so close to the high country. I spend a lot of time up in the mountains shooting and writing fly fishing content and can't imagine a better all-round vehicle for the job.
    Victoria's open gate policy on tracks is awesome and shines a very bright light on the nanny state that is NSW.
    09 NT GL manual.

www.twigwater.com - My fly fishing blog.

http://www.dsaphoto.com
  • PajSam
    • Oct 2015
    • QLD

Good to hear you're loving the Paj. Not too many unhappy Paj owners from what I've seen.
    2010 NT 3.2Di-D VR-X
    Thule roof racks : Full length custom roof tray : Tow-bar : Hankook Dynapro AT-M 265/60R18
    Future plans - Bilstein/Lovells 50mm lift kit : TJM Airtec snorkel : ARB bullbar : Dual battery kit ...

Comment

• Exceeded
      • Feb 2017
      • Newcastle/NSW

Yes I agree. I did a fair amount of research and initially was going for a (dare I say it here) Prado. I then compared the pair. Well the top of the line Prado same k's etc was more than double the Paj. Bit of a no brainer that one. Ours has done around 216k and we have only had it around a month and are loving it. Still sorting things out with it and doing fit outs and mods (see thread on BG induction clean and remap) but even out of the box the Paj has heaps more power than the Prado.

Comment

• David Anderson
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2007
        • Albury

Originally posted by Exceeded View Post
        (see thread on BG induction clean and remap) but even out of the box the Paj has heaps more power than the Prado.
        Yes, been watching that thread with interest.
        I'm thinking it might be time to have a look at the manifold and see what lurks within..
        09 NT GL manual.

www.twigwater.com - My fly fishing blog.

http://www.dsaphoto.com

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X