• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Poita
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2010
    • Adelaide

Stedi ST3303 21.5" light bar

Hi all, after some feedback on these. I have couple of choices...
    A single light mounted on the bullbar.
    Or a single light mounted on the front of the new Rhino platform
    Or two lights mounted on the front of the new Rhino platform.

Used for touring, so reasonable but not massive distance with a good spread to see the animals determined to destroy my holiday.
    NW VRX MY2013
    Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone
  • Dicko1
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2014
    • Cairns, FNQ

I,ve had one for about 6 months. Excellent bar for the price.
    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Poita
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2010
      • Adelaide

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
      I,ve had one for about 6 months. Excellent bar for the price.
      Happy with the pattern / distance? Would a second one really add that much more benefit?
      NW VRX MY2013
      Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone

Comment

• 2bad4u
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2009
        • Perth, Western Australia

Like Dicko, I've had one for about a year now and really happy with it. Don't know about adding a second one but it couldn't hurt. I also still run my 2 x 9" IPF Halogen spotties with the lightbar but think they are a waste of time now, so just use them to light up the sides of the road a bit more.

As for mounting on the roof, it's something I've never done as I've heard too many stories about the reflection off the bonnet being annoying.
        Warren
        2012 NW DiD Activ - Retired
        2023 Nissan Y62 Patrol Ti

Comment

• nj swb
          Resident
          • Jun 2007
          • Adelaide

Originally posted by 2bad4u View Post
          As for mounting on the roof, it's something I've never done as I've heard too many stories about the reflection off the bonnet being annoying.
          Mount the light back far enough that it can't illuminate the bonnet.
          NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• MiteeWidge
            • Mar 2014
            • Townsville

Originally posted by Poita View Post
            Happy with the pattern / distance? Would a second one really add that much more benefit?
            Hi Poita ,
            Have had a Stedi 28'' ST4K fitted for two years now and they are a great light. Had it mounted on the bar under a old set of Light Force 170's. Could not even tell these were on after fitting the ST4K.
            Cracked one of the lens on these last year and Light Force wanted $180.00 for a replacement lens so decided to put the monYt towards a pair of Stedi Type X 7''. The light bar is so effective that the two Type X are probably overkill. Just that I had all the wiring set up for the Light Forces and it was simply a matter of changing the plugs over. Auxiliray lighting has come a long way in the last few years. Do three to four trips down to Brisbane a year and I prefer to do most of it at night. Tourist
            traffic up the Bruce is full on this time of year. Sometimes I think half the population must own vans. After nine you have the road to yourself - apart from the trucks.
            2011 Challenger 30th Anniversary Manual , OEM nudge bar , GME 3100 UHF , seat spacers , OEM tow bar , Rydge Ryder Awning , Dueler 265/65/17's , Munji egr , Ultragauge , ABR Sidewinder Flyer dual battery box , TJM Gold 4000 suspension , Plazmaman Intercooler hoses , Stedi ST4K 28'' light bar , 2 Stedi 7'' Type X , Pedders 5899 cones , Provent 200 catch can .

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X