X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bandkw
    • May 2014
    • Flagstaff hill

Hi all, this is my first post, I have bee reading allot on this forum and found most the information i needed without making any posts, Thank you to all who have contributed. I hope to add to the useful knowledge as i find the opportunity.
    Restricting market place to min posts would cause some members to make unrequited posts and lengthen threads un necessary.
    So far i am very impressed with how threads are moderated and believe market place is no exception WELL DONE ON A GREAT FORUM

Comment

• Betz
      • May 2012
      • 'stralia

Rather than start a new thread I thought I would ask here

Is there rules or a guide for possible group buys?

I'm looking to buy a couple of diff lockers from Kaiser Brazil and with some other interest it could mean better pricing.

Cheers

Jess
      2001 NM 2.8tdi GL, 5 spd Manual, MM Bullbar, Dual Batt, 400w Inverter, Boo's intercooler, sump and tranny guards, Dobinsons HD raised springs, Strut/Spring spacers, Bilstein shocks, Front Aussie Locker, 255/85x16 Cooper Discoverer S/T, much more to come....

Comment

• awill4wd
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2008
        • Pakenham, Melbourne

Originally posted by Betz View Post
        Rather than start a new thread I thought I would ask here

Is there rules or a guide for possible group buys?

I'm looking to buy a couple of diff lockers from Kaiser Brazil and with some other interest it could mean better pricing.

Cheers

Jess
        Jess, you really need to be aware that ARB aggressively target group buys of diff lockers especially if the lockers are marketed as "air lockers" and if the part numbers match what ARB market their own lockers under.
        It happened here on this forum some time ago when a member was trying to bring in a group buy on Chinese lockers and he was alerted to the fact that he could end up in trouble if the group buy went ahead.
        Regards Andrew.
        2019 MR Triton bog stock at the moment but that will change.

Comment

• Betz
          • May 2012
          • 'stralia

The Kaiser lockers are unique in operation and I don't think ARB could get upset.

2001 NM 2.8tdi GL, 5 spd Manual, MM Bullbar, Dual Batt, 400w Inverter, Boo's intercooler, sump and tranny guards, Dobinsons HD raised springs, Strut/Spring spacers, Bilstein shocks, Front Aussie Locker, 255/85x16 Cooper Discoverer S/T, much more to come....

Comment

• Pickle
            Administrator
            • Jun 2007
            • All over Oz

Just give me a day or two to digest what this is all abou TT to give an answer.
            NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
            Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Miraz
              • Oct 2007

Hmm..tried to post in Market place after not posting for a few years and it looks like my post count has been knocked back to zero?

Comment

• Gus
                Administrator
                • Mar 2008
                • Traralgon. Vic

Originally posted by Miraz View Post
                Hmm..tried to post in Market place after not posting for a few years and it looks like my post count has been knocked back to zero?
                How that would happen but we'll make an exception due to the fact you joined in 2007.. I'll approve your thread in Market Place.

Gus.
                VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
                NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Gus
                  Administrator
                  • Mar 2008
                  • Traralgon. Vic

Originally posted by Bandkw View Post
                  Hi all, this is my first post, I have bee reading allot on this forum and found most the information i needed without making any posts, Thank you to all who have contributed. I hope to add to the useful knowledge as i find the opportunity.
                  Restricting market place to min posts would cause some members to make unrequited posts and lengthen threads un necessary.
                  So far i am very impressed with how threads are moderated and believe market place is no exception WELL DONE ON A GREAT FORUM
                  Welcome to the forum

That's great look fwd too seeing you contribute too the forum then
                  All for Sale, Wanted & swap must go in Market Place those that do add in other areas find the posts moved to Market Place. This way we can keep an eye on what's going on. Members were consulted & the 15 min post was agreed on this protects all members & also after 15 posts we can get an idea of the character of new member..

Gus
                  On behalf of the Admin Team.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Miraz
                    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Gus View Post
                    How that would happen but we'll make an exception due to the fact you joined in 2007.. I'll approve your thread in Market Place.

Gus.
                    Dunno - I assumed you must have archived off some of the earlier posts...still have a bunch of old PM's asking questions about things that I had posted though.

Vbulletin does get a little forgetful sometimes, and running the maintenance jobs to regenerate forum contents and post counts usually throws up a whole world of things that had become invisible.

Comment

• Gus
                      Administrator
                      • Mar 2008
                      • Traralgon. Vic

Market Place "Pruned" Reminder!

Hi all, we are on top of "Market Place" so just a reminder to make sure that if your Adverts are not Bumped we clear after last post 6 months back with action.

If 0 replies 3 mths so Bump them

New Members remember the Minimum Post Count of 15 your Ad will appear when that's reached, (if we miss PM Admin). Again if you don't contribute to the forum they will be deleted if that minimum post count of 15 isn't reached by the end 3rd month.

Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria, (Paid up Members), If you have just joined the "Public Forum" please PM Admin, Pickle, (Dave) or myself Gus as the minimum post count does not apply to you.

Gus.

On behalf of the Admin/Mods Team.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X