Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Electrical / Radios

Electrical / Radios Discussion of electrical systems and accessories.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Hi all
Thanks all for those supportive comments. I have actually really appreciated all the informative posts people have made here and the links to more articles etc. It is a steep learning curve, this LiFePO4 stuff. I will keep you all posted. I have a big trip to NT Red Centre, Cobourg etc coming up in a couple of weeks and I will update the forum how it went on my return. Warts and all.
Hopefully the QLD and NT border will stay open for us here in NSW until I leave - fingers crossed.
Cheers
Macca
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccaman194 View Post
Hi all
Thanks all for those supportive comments. I have actually really appreciated all the informative posts people have made here and the links to more articles etc. It is a steep learning curve, this LiFePO4 stuff. I will keep you all posted. I have a big trip to NT Red Centre, Cobourg etc coming up in a couple of weeks and I will update the forum how it went on my return. Warts and all.
Hopefully the QLD and NT border will stay open for us here in NSW until I leave - fingers crossed.
Cheers
Macca
Thanks!!

Appreciated.
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

This is a very interesting vid on how to get better longevity out of your lithium batteries...which explains may answer questions raised in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf9N9zBgyB8&t=122s
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Sounds like Dillon from modern family!

Interesting that he brings all of the factors degrading cell life back to internal temperature of the cells during use. Kind of makes one ponder their use in the engine bay
Old 4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccaman194 View Post
Hi all
Cheers
Macca
Thanks mate for starting this thread with the description of your setup, and to all the other members who have also posted comments/suggestions.
I was planning to replace my current AGM battery (located in the rear seat well) with a lithium battery and utilise my existing Ctek D250S.... now I'll reassess to ensure that it'll provide a sutiable charging solution.