• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redrock
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2012
    • victoria

Trans fitted now lights flashing

I have my Pajero back from having a transmission fitted, now the front diff lights are flashing when 4wd is selected not happy
    2004 Np Exceed Lift kit, Arb Bullbar, Warn winch, UHF & HF Barrett radio, dual tanks, dual batteries Rhino Basket, Snorkel
  • RoyHarvey
    • Mar 2008
    • Adelaide

If it's the orange centre diff light that's flashing I would check for a loose plug connection on top of the transfer case just above the output to the front propeller shaft.

Not easy to access but if you feel around that area you should find it.

Suggest you search on here for a thread on 'flashing orange' or the like, by Ghendo.
    2016 NX Pajero GLX
    Prev....2002 NM petrol passed on to SIL

Comment

• redrock
      Valued Member
      • Oct 2012
      • victoria

Thank you but it the front wheel lights, centre diff light all good
      2004 Np Exceed Lift kit, Arb Bullbar, Warn winch, UHF & HF Barrett radio, dual tanks, dual batteries Rhino Basket, Snorkel

Comment

• Lost1
        • Dec 2013
        • Melbourne

From other threads on the forum it could be either a vacuum hose or someone hasn't connected wiring to the switch. From memory GHendo has responded with a post to a thread that relates to the vacuum hose, so as Roy suggested that would be the best start point.

Worst case the solenoid has died = $$$. That it occurred straight after the trans was replaced makes me think it is a simple fix. Check the first two before going to a mechanic to check/replace the solenoid. Good Luck
        09 ML GLX-R 3.2L Manual. Bushskinz bash plates, 285/75x16 Kumho MT51 & 16x8 alloys, 3" exhaust, Dobinson MRR 2"lift, MCC Bar and Wheel Carrier, 12000lb ICM winch, Dual Batteries, Billet Turbo compressor upgrade, Brown and Davis LR tank.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X