• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mick59
    • Apr 2018
    • Perth

NL Escape Extras

Hi, a newbie poster here. I've got a couple of questions that someone should be able to answer.
    I've got a 1999 NL Escape which I've had for 13 years and I've decided to some longer trips than I've previously done. To this end I'm after some advice.
    I've already planned the dual battery, driving lights and reversing camera but the first thing I have to do is get the bonnet and roof resprayed due to the clearcoat peeling and the paint oxidising. When that's done I'd like to put a bonnet protector and headlight protectors on. My first question is, are the bonnets of the 2nd generation all the same? If so, I assume this will fit
    Provision.X CLOSE. conditions; and. 8.2 In this clause 8.1 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained. that the Supplier will be the owner of the end. converted into other products, the parties agree.

Now i know the headlights of the NL series vary (GLX vs GLS), but will light protectors for the NH and NJ fit the the Escape as in
    Provision.X CLOSE. 8.1 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained. that the Supplier will be the owner of the end. converted into other products, the parties agree. the Price of the Goods sold notwithstanding.

Also, has anybody got a suggestion for a universal cradle for boosting gain to a mobile. I've seen the Bury system 9 but it seems very cumbersome. Thanks in advance and for all the help from previous posts.
  • Alex86
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Here and there

That bonnet protector should fit. My escape needs a new one and that'll be the one I order (or the black rather than clear version). Thanks for the reminder!

Headlight protectors, I'm pretty confident those ones will fit. I'm quite sure mine are from the NH-NK type series, but it was a while ago that I got mine.
    '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
    Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X