• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackradon
    • Jun 2017
    • Canada/Perth,WA

Hello Australia and pajero forums!

Just wanted to introduce myself and my partner. My name is James and her name is Chantal and we are visiting your lovely country for the next year in our newly acquired pajero! Our pajero is a 1998 exceed with 254000km on the clock. It's a true one family owned vehicle with all the service records to date! It's bone stock as of right now but that will change slightly in the next week or so.

About us, we are two Canadians that love to camp and experience/explore the back country of Canada and northern parts of America. We have now come to Australia to do that same in your backyard! We are basing our operations in Western Australia ( Perth ) but will be driving out east in the new year! We have a trip in the working to travel up north to Broome/coral Bay Area to swim with the whale sharks and then head to the Gibb river road to explore some outback territory and we are stoked!

Anyways, just waited to say hi and if anyone wants to join in on our adventures, you are more then welcome. It's always fun traveling in groups. Cheers everyone.
  • Nab
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Perth

Yee hah! Welcome and enjoy the creatures our outback has to offer!!!
    SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
    NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• Pwoffey
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2013
      • Adelaide

You are going to be seeing some really great places in Australia. Enjoy
      BY13/MY14 Pajero NW GLX Auto, Cooper ST Maxx, factory towbar, Drifta drawers, SmartBar, Airtec snorkel, Koni Raid 90 front, Dobinson IMLrear shocks with Kings 34-HD springs front, 35-EHD rear, Brown Davis i/c, sump and transmission bash plates, Piranha diff breathers, Fuel Manager pre-filter, LRA 81L auxiliary fuel tank, Piranha steel battery tray, Sherpa 9500 lb winch, HPD catch can, LockUp Mate, Harrop front e-locker, DBA T3 rotors and Xtreme pads, Mark's 4WD reduction gears

Comment

• sharkcaver
        "2000"+ Valued Contributor
        • May 2009
        • Perth

Originally posted by Pwoffey View Post
        You are going to be seeing some really great places in Australia. Enjoy
        Welcome from me as well. I'm off tomorrow for a week, prospecting the Murchison. Look out for the trip report on my return. Whilst Coral Bay and the Kimberlies are probably must see's, don't forget the stuff in between. I've got 9 days off in late October if you are around and want to see some stuff.
        MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• hinsch
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2010
          • Perth

Welcome to Australia, starting in WA will surely be different from Canada, just have to remember when touring WA distance between towns (some are only a garage shop and two rooms) is a long way, never rely on I might just make it to the next town for fuel.
          Australian wildlife is a bad bad thing use the rule if its a wild animal it can make you real sick or dead especially with little kids picking stuff up on the beach etc.
          Check for bites and stings in general first aid before you go and there are some very easy simple ways to keep safe.
          I am sure Canada had them same, best of all have fun
          NX 2016 GLS, Graphite, Nudge Bar, Pirelli Scorpion Plus.

Comment

• Blackradon
            • Jun 2017
            • Canada/Perth,WA

Thanks for the welcome and kind words guys

sharkcaver - we wanted to get a chance to swim with the whale sharks and like you said before they are "must do's" but I won't forget about everything else, this is why I wanted to come to WA first and not the east coast because I know there is tons of adventure out here!

As far as October, that is open for sure!

Comment

• Rnn_onmt
              • May 2017
              • Freo ish

Speak with Matt from here. He is the owner and a bloody nice guy. Mention some bloke from the forum sent you...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Blackradon
                • Jun 2017
                • Canada/Perth,WA

Originally posted by Rnn_onmt View Post
                Speak with Matt from here. He is the owner and a bloody nice guy. Mention some bloke from the forum sent you...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
                That's amazing! Thanks for the headings up, I'll for sure get into contact with Matt! Cheers!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X