Clear All
  • flyboy
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2017
    • SA

Hello from Adelaide

Hi

New member from Adelaide here.

Wifey and I just bought a 2011 NT 30th Anniversary with 99,000km on the clock.

My father was in the SA Mitsubishi 4wd Club from inception in the 1980s. Remember him taking us along to meetings, and trips to Peake with my two older brothers.

Now it's my turn to introduce my 4 & 5 year old boys to outdoors, camping and 4wd.

Great forum with excellent resources. Already trying to source an SPV mod (haven't heard back from Tony after emailing him a few days ago), and shortly thereafter probably heading to Brett at Wright St Mechanical to have the intake manifold tidied up.

Can't wait to get out there!
  • ticky
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2015
    • Adelaide

Gday Flyboy,

You will find heaps of good info on here, and the SA blokes are a great bunch.

Peake is still a great spot, Ive been a couple of times.

Steve
    2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

• Turorit
      • Oct 2016
      • Adelaide

Welcome

I'm in Adelaide too - hope to see you around!
      2013 NW GLX. 285,000km | ARB Deluxe Bar, Boo's bashplates, 4x4 Tough Winch, underbonnet dual battery & db140i isolator, D697 265/70r17, Rhino tracks & vortex bars, DIY rear drawers, Waeco CF40, 60L water bladder, 2.5m awning, Vlad TC mod, Provent 200, TJM Airtec, Uniden UH8060.
      --SOLD--1995 NJ GLS 3.5L Manual. 348,000km 2" Toughdog/EFS suspension, 265/75r16 Toyo Open Country A/T II

Comment

• Rastus555
        • Aug 2016
        • South australia

Gday and welcome im from Northern adelaide

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X