X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The One Demon
    • Feb 2020
    • Australia

Recommendation on next mods. Where to get installed/tuned etc South Australia

Thought I might be better off posting in here instead. Might suit here better.

Hello everyone, new owner of a 5 speed manual 05 3.2l NP Pajero 218k km ��

I'm thinking of getting some work done in the near future but not sure where to go to get it done... Morpowa only does tune and fits exhaust, and willall don't do them at all now. Below is some of what I'm thinking... Already have 2" lift, bull bar, roof rack, awning, 31" tyres, UHF (unsure if works properly though LMAO), also have a hand winch the guy threw in that should go on the bullbar ahah.

Thinking of getting some work done soon to increase reliability/longevity and some performance while I'm at it...

I'm just wondering what you guys would recommend to get done first, will be getting an exhaust, as the cat have a hole in it, so just going to get turbo back and oil catch can at the least.

Also an EGR delete module (Electronically shuts it off) and clean for the buildup.

I'd also like to get some gauges for EGT, boost setup. Thinking pillar pods and maybe digital ones like these https://www.autobox.com.au/pillar-po...C8djJ6UtKUuADY

If you have any recommendations or can tell me more about these for my NP Pajero and get an estimate in price for all of the above, that would be awesome!

P.S Exhaust recommendations would also be great, but not wanting to spend big bucks on the exhaust ahah. Thinking Scott's Rodds https://www.scottsrods.com.au/produc...pnmdid32r-409/
    Last edited by The One Demon; 19-02-20, 01:48 PM.
    2005 NP Pajero 3.2, Manual - 3" Scott's Rods Exhaust, Bullbar, 2" lift, 31" A/T, Rhino Racks, Fox Awning
  • Kingmarz
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2016
    • South Island New Zealand

There’s a second hand plug in chip selling on Trade Me NZ right now for $380nz
    02 NM Pajero 3.2 DID Auto with Snorkel, Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost Controller, Kinugawa 15T Hybrid turbo with 56mm Billet compressor wheel and extended tips, 2” lift, 3” straight through turbo back exhaust, EGR Removal, ECU Piggyback Chip, Raw Nitro shockies, 22” Black Rhino wheels & 33x12.5 mud tyres, EGT, boost and engine temp gauges, catch can, Synergy 4b Ronbox, K&N air filter, 320x300 Front mount intercooler with 3” polished inlet piping, 4 Bar MAP sensor @29psi many other mods

Comment

• The One Demon
      • Feb 2020
      • Australia

Originally posted by Kingmarz View Post
      There’s a second hand plug in chip selling on Trade Me NZ right now for $380nz
      Cheers, wouldn't I be better off to go for custom dyno tune rather than a chip for best results and reliability down the track especially?
      2005 NP Pajero 3.2, Manual - 3" Scott's Rods Exhaust, Bullbar, 2" lift, 31" A/T, Rhino Racks, Fox Awning

Comment

• nw vrx
        • Apr 2017
        • AU

With regards to Willall no longer tuning, the ex-tuner from there has moved to another independent:
        https://www.power tech tuning.com.au/about-us
        Martin Donnon has been in the tuning game for a very long time.
        Power tech advertising Japanese diesel tune for $1150.

Comment

• Dicko1
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2014
          • Cairns, FNQ

Power Tech Tuning Pty Ltd is a dedicated new company formed to focus on leading edge computerised tuning technology for petrol, diesel, and electric engined vehicles in South Australia.
          Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X