• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NFT5
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2011
    • Canberra

SPV Industries Offline

Just re-posting this here, as posted on NewTriton.

Originally posted by Cowboy Dave
    Many forum members will know of SPV Industries - aka Tony - on the forum.

They manufacture the EGR mods for our cars and sell a variety of performance enhancements.

They're also farmers, and their farm is in the path of the bushfire the RFS are calling the Sir Ivan fire. It hasn't (and hopefully won't) reach them yet but that fire and probably others have wiped out more than 40,000ha of land and 400+ electricity poles.

As a result they will be offline for some time. No email, no electricity and of course no product shipping.

You'd think their EGR business would be the last of their worries at the moment, what with fridges full of food going off, stock to protect, fires to fight etc but nevertheless they've found a way to contact me, and asked that I communicate to customers that they won't be fulfilling orders or communicating for a while.

So that's the purpose of this thread.

I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Tony, Libby and family well and hoping things turn out okay in the end.
    Chris
  • Ian H
    Valued Member
    • May 2015
    • Melbourne

Good of him to let everyone know.

Hope they are all OK and they don't suffer any losses.
    2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X